Hair Chalk anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some from Amazon and I love it. It's kind of a non-brand and it's cheap, I was skeptical at first but it turned out great. Amazon has plenty choice, but don't buy from international sellers.

Originally Posted by Jennifer1222 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got some from Amazon and I love it. It's kind of a non-brand and it's cheap, I was skeptical at first but it turned out great. Amazon has plenty choice, but don't buy from international sellers.
Which seller? My daughter wants to put some streaks in her hair. TY

I work at a store that sells art supplies, and you can use colored soft pastels as hair chalk. You just apply it like you would hair chalk and then seal with a flat iron. I think It might've cheaper that way, but I haven't purchased any yet, so well see if it is. But it's another option :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also ordered from Hair Chalk Talk November 18 or so and haven't recieved my product!. I emailed them so many times too and no response! It was from a DealTicker voucher I bought and the company isnt responding to DealTickers emails either!!

I recently reviewed Anastasia's hair powder. I used the purple one. I have super dark black hair and it showed up. I have it on in my avatar though it's probably hard to see. The color was gone in less than 2 hours. It's supposed to wash out but I had nothing left to wash.

soft pastels from a craft store work fine. I use chalk almost daily in the salon. the young pre-teen girls love it.

I think a pink or blue would be awesome, but sadly I don't think they'd look so good on my brunette/blonde ombre. I love when girls do the dip dye trend with hair chalk.

Back