Hair extensions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question for those who get their extensions done at the salon.

How long do you wait once you've had yours taken out before you get new ones? The place I used to go to put new ones in the same day as I got them taken out but the place I go to now reccomends you wait a month inbetween. I hate going without them at all and a month seems like such a long time but the salon I go to now seems to take much more care over my hair and I feel I should listen to them. What do u guys think???

Thanks Chelsey for all that information. I am going to Sally's in a few days and I will have to check them out! Can you post some pictures of your hair and maybe some different styles you do w/ your hair w/ the extensions in?

Originally Posted by luckylabonte /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want the new Hairdo extensions, but I cant decide what color to order. I wish someone around here carried the line so I can see it in person. I was at a trade show on Monday and they had a booth there.... lots of color options --- I'd try to just find something similar to what you have, since most of them had other colors mixed in, so you're more likely to find one to blend with your hair
smile.gif

i have natural hair extentions which are clipons. annnd i made them myself. it was funny though, kinda creepy at first LOL but theyre great i shampoo and dry them like natural hair, and now that i cut my haor shorter i dont have to miss my really long hair
biggrin.gif

Ok I recommend the Ken Paves & Jessica Simpson hair extensions or if anyone watches QVC they self great hair extensions all the time sometimes even Kev Paves & Jessica Simpsons hair extensions. If your going to go to your local salon get bonds they allow your own hair to keep growing without damaging your own hair.

Originally Posted by cwcivicgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok I recommend the Ken Paves & Jessica Simpson hair extensions or if anyone watches QVC they self great hair extensions all the time sometimes even Kev Paves & Jessica Simpsons hair extensions. If your going to go to your local salon get bonds they allow your own hair to keep growing without damaging your own hair. Have you actually tried these? I was looking at the web site and they look amazing. I'm just worried about getting a colour match as I'd have to order online. Its such a great idea for those' in-between' times when I need to wait to get them done at the salon.

Oh I wanted to ask as well, are they as easy as they look to put in?

Ok well go to qvc.com I think they may have a video archive showing how easy it is to put the Ken Paves & Jessica Simpson extensions in. Also go to hairuwear.com and they sale a sample swatch ring. Which means you can take every color and put it up to your hair till you find the one you think matches the best.

i use hair extensions sometimes. i do them myself, also. the kind i use have sort of and on-off tape system, it's very convenient. they don't work for everyone though, but they work really well for me. i order mine from batistone.com (except i order them from the norwegian site, but yeah.
tongue.gif
) only thing is, my hair is white blonde naturally, and none of the colors are light enough for me, so i have to get the lightest kind and bleach them, which you really shouldn't do, but i've never actually had any problems with it. i just deep condition them a few times, and they're fine.

Back