HALLOWEEN: Glam Sugar Skull Makeup Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I was going to do a sugar skull look for Halloween yesterday, but the place I do my work study at has a "no-death-costumes" policy due to the nature of their patients and I didn't get to my parents house (where I go post-work... plus to get caaaaaaandy) until 6 and the ultimate reason is  that I am a lazy ass. Some day.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yw ^^ question, is the make up on your pic like a Nicki Minaj kinda look? 
The makeup in my pic is from the Halloween Barbie Tutorial I did. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I posted it a week ago or so. Here you go:

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice! I was going to do a sugar skull look for Halloween yesterday, but the place I do my work study at has a "no-death-costumes" policy due to the nature of their patients and I didn't get to my parents house (where I go post-work... plus to get caaaaaaandy) until 6 and the ultimate reason is  that I am a lazy ass. Some day.
Play around randomly on a Saturday night, that's what I do! Haha. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xo

Originally Posted by TheBeautyVault /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The makeup in my pic is from the Halloween Barbie Tutorial I did. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I posted it a week ago or so. Here you go:

Cute look too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess I got confused cuz the pic is tiny and I can't see the cute pink eye shadow! XD

Do you do your hair at home, or in salon?  what level is your natural color?  How often do you have to do your regrowth?  Just curious, as I am platinum, myself.  Mine is probably a little more whitish than yours, but i really like your color.  I have to do mine just about monthly, because my hair grows so fast.

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you do your hair at home, or in salon?  what level is your natural color?  How often do you have to do your regrowth?  Just curious, as I am platinum, myself.  Mine is probably a little more whitish than yours, but i really like your color.  I have to do mine just about monthly, because my hair grows so fast.
You are going to be totally disappointed with my answer, haha. I have never dyed my hair. I was born super blonde and it goes very, very light in the summer, from the sun. It usually lasts through the fall. xo

Ok, so my 6 year old daughter got wind of this tutorial.  She loved it so much that she decided that she would draw it on a paper.  She wants to do this next Halloween. 

Originally Posted by Director /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, so my 6 year old daughter got wind of this tutorial.  She loved it so much that she decided that she would draw it on a paper.  She wants to do this next Halloween. 

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm keeping this picture!! Haha aw. xo

Originally Posted by Director /img/forum/go_quote.gif

By the way, she looks just like me when I was little!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xo

Back