Halloween! What are you going to be?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do a family Halloween costume theme every year. I have 6 kids so that's 8 costumes to put together each time Halloween rolls around. You would think I would dread it, but I love it! I live for Halloween! This year we are doing Despicable Me 2 as our theme. My hubby is Gru, I'm Lucy, my 3 girls are the 3 orphan girls Margo, Edith, & Agnes, & my 3 boys are going to be minions: 2 yellow & 1 purple. I made the boys' costumes this weekend. Everyone else's were easily pieced together from things I our closets. I will try to remember to post a final pic once we are all dressed up. Here's the boys:
SO freaking cute!!!!

Normally I leave it right until the day or two before but this time I have been semi organised and decided what I am going to do. The only problem is I want to try and do a DIY job and use makeup and a zip to make it look like my face is half zipped open - I ordered the materials and makeup last Thursday and still no sign of them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Having my Halloween party on Saturday so I hope they come today or tomorrow. Wanted a pre dress up as well to make sure I know what I am doing and try it out.

I know this is super duper late, but I wanted to show the end result. I decided to go with the Miss Piggy and Kermit idea! Here is how it turned out:

<My lil sister dressed up as a sexy vampire, I did her makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back