Happy Birthday LILLA!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Lilla!
smile.gif
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLA!

Hope you're having a fantastic day
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!



Hope you're out haulin' !!!
smile.gif


Enjoy & Best Wishes!

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
WOW!!!! Thank you so much Tony (and Reija), Trisha, Gail, Laura, Jess, Anya, and Janelle. I had a very busy morning so didn't get a chance to check MuT. My daughter had her kindergarten class pictures taken this morning, then my husband and I picked her from school to go to Denver. We decided as a family to enjoy a day together and just have fun for b.day. We went to the mall first and then a really nice seafood restaurant. We were there for more than 2 hours, the food was excellent and the service was great. By the time we came back to Colorado Springs, it was almost dinner time again! We had a blast and I got lots of information for which brand of skincare to go with next. I had tried a few samples before and the sa also gave me bunch more. I'll be done with them in a week or so and then I will decided what I need to order. My husband's present for me was gift certificate for Nordstrom so it will be perfect. I really really really thank you all for the nice wishes. I am sorry I was away and didn't reply sooner. I am 36 years old today
smile.gif


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lilla WOW!!!! Thank you so much Tony (and Reija), Trisha, Gail, Laura, Jess, Anya, and Janelle. I had a very busy morning so didn't get a chance to check MuT. My daughter had her kindergarten class pictures taken this morning, then my husband and I picked her from school to go to Denver. We decided as a family to enjoy a day together and just have fun for b.day. We went to the mall first and then a really nice seafood restaurant. We were there for more than 2 hours, the food was excellent and the service was great. By the time we came back to Colorado Springs, it was almost dinner time again! We had a blast and I got lots of information for which brand of skincare to go with next. I had tried a few samples before and the sa also gave me bunch more. I'll be done with them in a week or so and then I will decided what I need to order. My husband's present for me was gift certificate for Nordstrom so it will be perfect. I really really really thank you all for the nice wishes. I am sorry I was away and didn't reply sooner. I am 36 years old today
smile.gif
Sounds like you had an awesome day! I'm so happy your birthday was great for you!!! Enjoy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

i am SO glad you have a great day. you deserve it
smile.gif


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks Janelle
smile.gif


Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Sounds like you had an awesome day! I'm so happy your birthday was great for you!!! Enjoy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks Jennifer
smile.gif


Originally Posted by Jennifer HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
i am SO glad you have a great day. you deserve it
smile.gif


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Me too Jess, thank you
smile.gif


Originally Posted by wongy74 Glad you had a good birthday!
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Glad to hear you had a good time!

Since you're on MUT, you probably know what to spend that $$ at Nordies on
biggrin.gif


or shoes!!!

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your special day and have fun at Nordies.
icon_lol.gif


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thank you Liz, Have no fear, I have no problems finding things to buy at Nordies
wink.gif


Originally Posted by lizzyb831 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Glad to hear you had a good time!
Since you're on MUT, you probably know what to spend that $$ at Nordies on
biggrin.gif


or shoes!!!

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thank you Marisol, I had a great time.

Originally Posted by Marisol Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your special day and have fun at Nordies.
icon_lol.gif
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lilla My husband's present for me was gift certificate for Nordstrom so it will be perfect. WAHEY!! I bet you'll have fun spending that
biggrin.gif
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Oh Yeah
biggrin.gif
I already have a list of things to buy
biggrin.gif


Originally Posted by Laura WAHEY!! I bet you'll have fun spending that
biggrin.gif
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thank you Kim, I sure did
smile.gif


Originally Posted by Naturally HAPPY "BELATED" Birthday Lilla! Hope you had a good one!
 

Latest posts

Top