Happy Birthday Trisha!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already said happy b'day in a text (if you got it?), but anyway, happy b'day honey.

Why are you getting up at 03:30? We don't need to be on the coach until 06:00. I don't plan on getting up until half an hour before I need to leave the house.

Happy Birthday Trisha!! Hope you have a fantabulous day!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Birthday Trisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day! Post your b'day fotd!
smile.gif

claps.gif
Happy Birthdday Trisha
icon_smile.gif
after all the time I have spent looking at your stash and admiring not the only the beauty but of the time you spent to share your creativity with others.

BRAVO MY DEAR AND MAY YOU HAVE A LOVELY YEAR!

JOY

OOOOhhhh, its my girls' birthday ??? Have a good one baby !!!... Janelle didn't tell me...I just happen to pop in and saw all this may-ham going on about Trisha's birthday....... Geez, I'd feel devistated if I missed wishing you the best .....Have a terrific day shopping....SPEND it ALL..., you can't take it with ya.., & leave nothing for NOBODY !!!!

One thing Trisha,,,, reading all your good wishes., WHO THE HELL ARE THE RENTS ??? What does than mean??? Is that like a English thing? or terminology of some sort??? I never heard of a rent.... other than paying it once a MONTH!!!.....LOL - Anyway, hugs & kisses from Momma in New York :icon_love

Originally Posted by K*O* OOOOhhhh, its my girls' birthday ??? Have a good one baby !!!... Janelle didn't tell me...I just happen to pop in and saw all this may-ham going on about Trisha's birthday....... Geez, I'd feel devistated if I missed wishing you the best .....Have a terrific day shopping....SPEND it ALL..., you can't take it with ya.., & leave nothing for NOBODY !!!!One thing Trisha,,,, reading all your good wishes., WHO THE HELL ARE THE RENTS ??? What does than mean??? Is that like a English thing? or terminology of some sort??? I never heard of a rent.... other than paying it once a MONTH!!!.....LOL - Anyway, hugs & kisses from Momma in New York :icon_love

Rent = PaRENT LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Rent = PaRENT LOL OOOOH...Rent...is Parent??? Whatta you guys talk short-hand???? Oh Geez, give me a friggen break!

See what happens after your reach 50.....its all down hill......

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lmao Karen, Yeah the ol' brits have some seriously funny slang
wink.gif
Yeah, I see that Tony...ain't right!!!...lol...very dry

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lmao Karen, Yeah the ol' brits have some seriously funny slang
wink.gif
tony, dear, we say that here in the US, too.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We say Rent for Parents? LOL, what US are you in
wink.gif
LMAO... yep - we say it here too!!! Guess you're just too OLD to know this kinda slang
wink.gif
j/k - mwah!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LMAO... yep - we say it here too!!! Guess you're just too OLD to know this kinda slang
wink.gif
j/k - mwah!!! :icon_love
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
Too
eek.gif
OLD ????
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
I'm gonna smack you !!!!
biggrin.gif

Hello!!!
icon_razz.gif

Hope you had a great birthday!!

You are so young, lucky you!!!!
redface.gif

I also want to go shopping in London!!!!

I might do my christmas shopping there!!!!

Looooove Looooondon
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks guys, for all the birthday wishes!
I didnt log on at all yesterday as it was a long day in London and I went to sleep pretty much when i got home!!

check out the haul forum for what i got tho!!

No pics in London (one of the other girls took some) cos i didnt wana take my cam! But Lea got some!

xxx

Looks like you two had a great shopping day!! WoW....Next haul, I think you should buy your own Studio !! That would be nice ! I'd be sure to visit !! Trisha how far are you from London, I thought you lived there..

Back