Has anybody else tried tepezcohuite before?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have tried this one http://www.tepezcohuite.co.uk/Tepezcohuite-pomade.htm in search of solution to my palm ekzem. Not sure if it was the increased frequency of application of a cream to my palm or this cream specifically, but in a surprising couple of days there is a significant improvement! 

So far, I can only recomend it. Got it via UK ebay.

Fortunately I'm Mexican and living in Mexico lol, and I got many tepezcohuite creams for cheap!! I've been using it for 2 or 3 weeks now and my acne and bleamishes are definitely clearing up! My skin feels so smooth now. I had a lot of red sports caused by acne and now they're fading. No matter how much foundation I used, my red spots would show anyway, but now they're almost unnoticeable! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And my very unlucky skin had a little of eczema too. The skin on my cheeks, my eyelids and a little of my forehead looked like it was peeling off, and now not :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> seriously, this is a very good cream! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know this may seem a little out of the ordinary but, I must admit that because of this Tepezcohuite Remedy, I am alive today!!!! on August 25, 2005 my apartment caught on fire, with me in it. I was only 13 years old. One week before starting my freshman year. I was the only one of my familt memebers trapped in the fire. When a fireman, finally carried me out. I was very much burned. From my face to stomach. When I woke up i had to realize that I wouldn't be the same. I was covered in 3 degree burns. The worst place in my body was my face. My brothers described me as Freddy Kruger. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But my grandmother, traveled to Mexico and bought the remedy Tepezcohuite. She came back and my mother scrapped the dead skin off of me and covered me with the Power all over my burn marks. Thanks to this I am alive today. I hated seeing myself in the mirror. I was to the point that i wanted to commit suicide. I was so thankful for my grandmother and mom for not taking the doctors word for it, who had told them that I was going to be scared forever. It took about 2 weeks for new skin to come in, even though it was redish, everyone at school just thought i had really rosy cheeks without them knowing what I had gone through. Today at 21 years old I have no scars whatsoever. My husband doesn't even know what I went through as a Teenager. This remedy is great. and it works MIRACLES!!!!

Hey doll. I read your post about the tepezcohuite cream and I've been using it for years. I absolutely love love it. I read your post about your diagnosis, well let me tell you something I was told about "sangre de drago" (dragons blood) its not really dragons blood. Lol! But its from the same family as tepezcohuite, its the fluid that oozes when this tree branches are cut. It is very hard to find. My mother in law brings it from Guatemala. And has a lot of healing.i strongly recommend it, its a red dark fluid looks like blood. Well if u take 10 drops mixed with water for 3 weeks, it will help with a lot of illnesses. Check with your doctor. I used it on my face for wrinkles I'm 34, when it dries out like crusty like, then I add the tepezcohuite cream. Sleep on it and the next day I just lightly put tepezcohuite cream and dab the excess oil and wear it under my make up. Hope this helps, blessings

I have eczema around my eyes and both remedies have worked tremendously. As for my wrinkles... Well.. What wrinkles. The tepezcohuite cream is the best, I started using it after i read salma hayeks article. And totally trusted that it would work, when I was a teenager I had bad acne and my mama gave me some tepezcohuite. Over the years I forgot about it until I read that article about salmas nana. I'm Mexicana and i totally love herbal remedies, I was raised with all that stuff and proud to say, it works. I've seen it at WalMart years ago, but haven't lately. It truly is the best face cream for me, I say no more expensive creams for me. Thanks to my mama, mama knows best.

You can buy it on Amazon, or any Mexican store for like $3. Its good and cheap, that's the best part of it.

I have eczema around my eyes and both remedies have worked tremendously. As for my wrinkles... Well.. What wrinkles. The tepezcohuite cream is the best, I started using it after i read salma hayeks article. And totally trusted that it would work, when I was a teenager I had bad acne and my mama gave me some tepezcohuite. Over the years I forgot about it until I read that article about salmas nana. I'm Mexicana and i totally love herbal remedies, I was raised with all that stuff and proud to say, it works. I've seen it at WalMart years ago, but haven't lately. It truly is the best face cream for me, I say no more expensive creams for me. Thanks to my mama, mama knows best

Originally Posted by ablie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can buy it on Amazon, or any Mexican store for like $3. Its good and cheap, that's the best part of it.
Well, whether it works or not its definitely not going to break the bank to try it out.

I am all into experimenting (if you can buy it on amazon it's probably not going to kill me), so this one is going onto my list of things I am going to give a shot!

Thanks for the suggestion...

cowboy.gif

Original Thread Title: COULD THIS BE THE WONDER PRODUCT WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR??

Hi All,

I just want to let you in about a new item that I found and I find it to BE AMAZING!! And it is used for almost EVERY area of the body and is like a MIRACLE to ME!!

It is called TEPEZCOHUITE!!

You can do a google search on it and also Ebay sellers sell it!!

It is GREAT for SKIN!!

It is used to fight wrinkles, acne, dandruff, rosacea, it heals wounds, and it is used in hospitals for wound care, and especially used on BURN VICTIMS!!

This stuff is AMAZING!! And it has been around for SO LONG!!

I would LOVE to hear from anyone who has tried it and also hear about their experience about it also!!

It does look kind of like motor oil and has a weird antiseptic smell, but to me the things it does totally is worth it!!

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

So I hope that you all will check it out and try it!!

This maybe the new MIRACLE CREAM!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

XoXo, Melissa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mod Edit: I adjusted the title of the thread to be a bit more descriptive of what the thread was supposed to be about.  Also didn't want to make it sound like this was the announcement of a proven "wonder product" as experience my differ amongst different users. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks, Annelle
I see this is a older thread but I just made my own tepezcohuite serum so far its looking good....just want to know if you have any new coments on the stuff.... thanks lisa

Back