Has anyone done a 'cleanse'?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Master Cleanse, although, at a certain point, when your system is cleared of all solid food, when you do the salt rinse, you may have "butt pee" 45 minutes afterward (it works that fast). But otherwise, it's all good. If you've never had issues with overeating, then this will be way easier.

I've never done a cleanse (does a garlic enema count???)..through the mouth, but I drink prune juice every day..and Black Cherry Juice occasionally, along with a dose of magnesium. I wouldn't mind doing a cleanse, but no way with cayenne pepper. Me and cayenne pepper don't get along.

Man, now I want to do a cleanse. This could get crazy.

You use the Cayenne Pepper to taste. I can't eat any kinds of spicy foods, but using the Cayenne Pepper doesn't bother me. I was scared that I would have a whole in my stomache for a while, but it never happened. So, if I can drink something with Cayenne Pepper in it, anyone can!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really want to do a cleanse, but have no clue on where to start and what product is right for me.

Master Cleanse uses wholesome organic ngredients you can put together yourself, or you can buy it online...though that can get kind of spendy after awhile.

Back