Has anyone ever been on TV?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
each year i'm on tv :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

whether interviewed or photoshoots are filmed.

newspapers too!

this year i'm part of a documentary by OMNI television in Canada!

i'm so bad with makeup...must learn more for on screen stuff!

A few times, nothing big. Intervied when i was a kid,by CBC for somthing at school. And a few interviews i did were played in the local station ( i was the interviewer) when I was in college for journalism. I hate being on camera, thats why I chose radio instead. Id rather people hear me , then see me.

When I was in sixth grade I participated in the Daily News New York Citywide Spelling Bee. That was back in 1993. I was interviewed by Eyewitness News in NYC. Then I was in the background on The Early Show in 2000 to see the Backstreet Boys. Then again in 2001 at The Today Show to see BSB again. Yeah, yeah, I love them, lol And I'm 26!

The Regis and Kelly Show had sent out tickets to tv stations all over the country. My sister-in-law saw the contest going on and entered us (without ever telling us) and our names were drawn. Our local station called Chris at his work to tell him he had won and he just laughed and was like, "Who is this? Is this a joke?" LOL

They payed for our airfare to New York where we boarded the Pride of America cruise ship. It was a week long, all expenses payed cruise! Regis and Kelly were taping the shows live each day we were there so we saw lots of celebrities. There were different activities and things going on all week that the show was a part of and that's where we were caught on camera. Like one night, Regis and his wife Joy performed and the camera panned the audience and stopped on us. Another time we were caught in the background of everyone dancing. Chris was caught on camera another time at the pool by himself because it was early and I was asleep. lol The cruise came down the coast to Miami where they flew us home and payed for that too. The only thing we had to pay for was the spa which I made good use of, souvenirs, and alcoholic beverages. It was a blast! The pic on my profile was taken from our cabin as we were coming into Miami on our last day.

Well I used to work with Viacom In New York City and was a background extra for

Becoming: Jennifer Lopez

Becoming: Christina Aguilera

Becoming: Pink !

Trl's Vj for a day (back when Carson was still doing trl)

And a guest at the 2003 Mtv Music Video Awards ( it was the one where Jimmy Fallon was imitating Enrique and Aviril Lavign also the one where Eminem wanted to beat up Moby I saw that up close it was funny)

That was a highlight of mine... I was sitted directly NO Doubt....My idol is Gwen and to my immediate left was Chili and Usher and across the aisil was Shakira...I mean I can list for days all the stars...I loved it I was sitted in the 3rd row...

Ahhhh Memorys... I was 22 when that happened All I have left are these..I am in the red

ive been on video tape and then we watched it on tv at my house. but that doesnt really count. or else no. my sister has a few times, so has my dad. but im not the lucky one. oh well, she's still in south dakota. ha ha ha ha ha!

how cool, jasmin!

i was on tv in europe. one night, i was walking with a friend in croatia and some people with cameras and stuff heard us talking english, so when they asked where i was from, they were excited to hear NY and interviewed me. i didn't know what it was for til one night i was with my cousins (still in croatia) and we were watching some special on croatian beaches and it reminded me that i was interviewed and i told them. one cousin was joking around and raised the volume saying, "let's listen for jennifer!" and 5 minutes, there i am, talking about how NY is much better than croatia and twirling my hair. we all started laughing LOL

hehe, I have been on polish tv few times, two times in local news (once with scauts talking about cleaning the earth action) and once in a stupid talk show... oh man, I was horrible! I am not a tv persona at all;)

i played sports in high school and was on the local news/in the paper a lot. now that i'm in college and have retired from most activity :laughing: jk...not so much airtime lol

When I was in Junior High they would put our Explorer Scout Troup on the local PBS station whenever we did anything noteworthy and somehow I ended up the spokesperson. Don't know why, because in person I am shy and quiet. My parents have it on tape somewhere.

Local ABC news - some sex offender moved across our street and the reporters came to our neighborhood (the guy's home was actually right across our community) which was weird.

Anyway, I came home shopping with my mom when their truck was parked on our street and went running up to my mom but she declined and I said "sure... why not?" Haha. I had no clue what was going on and asked the guy to tell me. All I remember me saying was, "that's hella gross that he moved near us." HAHA!

I went to school later that night and I could swear people were looking at me - the older ladies. And my friend's family (who lives down my street) said they saw me on the news - they knew because they were interviewed too.

...I've been announced on CMC too for some prize if that counts, haha!

Back