Has anyone heard the Alex Baldwin message?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was disturbing reading that.

I mean, it sounded like he was yelling at an adult and when I heard she was 12. Jesus, made me grossed out.

Both parents are in the wrong. I feel bad for the daughter - no doubt she has a lot going for her atm.

I heard the message, and I'm still not sure why he was so mad. I don't get how she "humiliated him for the last time". Anyway, he definately showed zero restraint or decorum when he left that message, and I don't know what's going on between him and Kim, but she was also out of line for leaking the message to the press. I say the little girl emancipates herself and makes millions from her tell-all memoir!

I heard part of it,I would not have let it become public though if I were her mother.

I feel sorry for all of them. From what I read it sounded like he was just venting his frustration and was really really upset, but seriously, the whole family are a massive bag of nuts. Crazy. It said that he had 'since appologised to his daughter' and there was a picture of them hugging. But it still weirded me out.. I wouldn't want him to touch me like that after he'd said those kind of things to me if I was 12, but I guess she's used to that kind of thing, if she's in that family :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> how sad

I agree with Han

It was bad enough that he leave a mean-spirited message for his daughter.

But when the message was released for all the world to hear, you can bet Kim was behind it.

They are going through a bitter custody battle . What better way to get the courts on Kim's side but to show what an a** Alex is and how he treats his daughter.

I heard that a judge has temporarily prohibited Alex from having any access to his daughter, as a result of the recording.

I know, it's pretty sad... but what is depressing is this seems to be just like the rest of the world... people are starting to talk to their kids this way... it seems like no one has respect for anyone anymore.

I was at my friends triathlon and their was a lady SCREAMING at her kids to "shut the F*ck up!" She yelled it about 3 or 4 times... her poor children looked about only 6-8yrs old. It's very sad.

He is a blithering idiot. He shouldn't have the priviledge of having a daughter, I was completely disgusted with the content of that message. Hopefully his popularity (not that he really has any) suffers from his choice to verbally abuse a child.

I think it sucks that famous people have to have their really personal business aired to the public. I'm sure there are tons of regular people going through ugly divorces every day, but they dont have the added stress or scrutiny of the whole world looking at them. I understand that they're famous and in some cases taking an interest in their lives is harmless and fun, just gossip material basically...but when its something really personal and painful like divorce or death I wish the media would lay off.

I agree. Both of them are using their daughter to hurt each other and the only person that they are hurting is that little girl.

Did anyone here what happened??? Some said they got a restraining order from him... That is why they tapped it, becausae they knew he would leave a crazy message cuz hes screwed in the head.... ITs been told for a long time that Alec Baldwin is an ass but this just proves it.... I really hope they do something about it... Man what a let down I used to be a huge fan of this guy :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( Blah....

Ill stick to Val Kilmer :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Han I agree with you BUT only to a certian point... Look at it this way, Im sure all the girls in the world just find Alec Baldwin soooo great and nice because of his acting on screen.... I think that is the reason She would let the world listen to this to let them know that Alec Baldwin is a bit nutty and dangerous. If it wasnt for that the world might just think shes lieing, I think its good that she put that on there so we know what hes like. YES It is personal.... but this would have gotten out either way if she did or didnt post it just like every other aspect of an actors life... She knew it would have gotten out one way or another so she might as well has posted it up to let the world know Alec Baldwin is not as gentleman as the world thinks he is :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

To damn bad.... He was such a great actor... Still is... I dont know how many fans will turn their backs after this.

wtf are you rambeling about tyler, this isnt about someones image, its a family thats in turmoil and we the public dont need to know anything, it is domestic and personal and it needs to stay that way.. the only fault i have an opinion on is why these two adults cant stop bickering and come to a peaceful custody agreement and stop bashing each other in public.

as far as what he said to his daughter its not "that bad" i mean we dont know what there relationship is like she might be a lazy lieing self centered brat for all we know.. kids arent always innocent they can be just as nasty and manipulative as adults. im not saying this is the case here but like i said we "dont" know.

I dont think anyone needs that tape to be released for people to know that BOTH Kim and Alec are psychotic. This has been a very ugly divorce thats been made public. Everyone knows Alec Baldwin is a jerk and i dont think this will hurt his image. Like Han said this has to do with an ugly divorce settlement and two parents hating eachother so much that they are BOTH hurting their child.

although I think Alec was way out of line with his message..............I can totaly understand how he feels!!!Bruce is going through this.........parent alienation.............with his son and ex.............it's a very sad and frustrating situation:( .................he hasn't seen or talked to his son since Aug 2006

Wow touchy subject for you I see, I didnt mean to get in a war here lol... Anyway yes it shouldnt be released to the public but it WAS. I think she did that cuz she had to tape it so obviously she could get some kind of protection for her daughter.... And let the cops or whatever listen to it so they know hes a bit Dangerous... And if she had it recorded im sure one way or another it would have gotten out to the public.. Even so. Yes it was released but that still doesnt excuse Alecs behaviour.. Listen to what you just said we dont know if shes a brat or not... SHES 12!!!! My little brother is 12 and hes a brat I wouldnt expect my dad to ever say something like that to him Id be pissed... Little kids all over the world are brats deal with it... That gives a parent no reason to talk to them like that. Im sure hes not going to go over there and have a cup of tea with his daughter and apologize.. By saying your a little pig im going down there to straighten yo out, its obvious hes a little sick... And I think the mother knew that and that is why she got it on Tape... If your not forgetting this is deffinitely not the first incident that has involved Alec Baldiwn... The man has always been a bit of ajerk.

Anyways I didnt mean to stir anything up here, I didt think you would take this so seriously :S But thats all I have to say.

lol.. ok tyler we will have to agree to disagree, and no this isnt a touchy subject. what do you mean though just deal with it, kids being a brat

i dont understand

No War..lol

I just ment some kids can be brats... We just have to deal with it, unless you are a perfect parent which nobody is kids will always give you grief And thats just teh way it is... I want to kill my lil brother sometimes but that doesnt mean my parents are bad parents... Its just something we have to live with... Doesnt give Alec the right to go crazy especially when she is 12 yrs old :S

I thought it was a touchy subject cuz it seemed like you kind of exploded a bit :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But maybe thats just your way of discussing things I dunno haha.

Back