Hats off to MAC!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, they have managed to intrigue me again!

After months of not really being impressed by any MAC products, they've come out with some cool stuff!

Madame B comes out soon (if it's not out already). The Butterfly imagery is enough to suck me in! It's so pretty!

There are two Lustreglass shades in this collection that have piqued my interest. I really want to see Morning Glory & Angelwing!

Morning glory - barely lavendar with high level pearl

Love nectar - ultra-soft apricot with pearl

Garden - pale jonquil yellow with pearl

Angelwing - Fully ripened plum with golden pearl

I also want the Sheertone Shimmer blush in Breezy - plush plum with red pearl.

In February, they're releasing Fluidline! A collection of gel liners that look pretty hot!

waveline - navy blue with low level gold pearl

brassy - metallic brass

rich ground - reddened coco with frost

blacktrack - solid flat black

silverstroke - richly metallic platinum

dipdown - deep dark flat brown

royal wink - bright royal blue

iris eyes - matte lilac with pink pearl

micro violet - deep smoked violet with red pearl

sweet sage - savory olive green withgold pearl

frostlite - warm white with gold pearl

blue peep - flat deep blued teal

I'll have to check them out at the counter. They come in jars like the Bobbi Brown Gel Liners; but I'll have to see the texture for myself.

***shakes fist @ MAC!!***
confused.gif
Why, oh why, did they have to suck me in again?!? LOL

Oh, l I got all of the above info from Specktra.net. I just want to give credit where it's due.

Ooh thanks for posting this! Just when I thought that I wasn't going to buy MAC for a while too....they sure know how to suck women in.
icon_lol.gif

Thanks for the post! Oh, I'm in big trouble if these gel liners are anything like Stila's smudgepots.
smile.gif

I'm dying to try the gel liners and new Sheertone and Sheertone Shimmer blush doubles!

How do these gel liners compare to the Bobbi Brown one? I haven't tried either, but I was going to buy the BB one... anyone tried both?
wink.gif

(I just saw PinkCosmo said they are out in Feb. are these the first gel liners for mac? Do they have others out already that anyone has tried?)

I believe they both are coming out in Feb. I believe after Valentines Day but don't quote me.

I have to agree.. fair play to MAC for releasing all the new collections but what i hate about it is.. the world goes mad & everything is sold out within days!! Plus, the collections don't arrive in Ireland until 2 months after they are released in the US

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 How do these gel liners compare to the Bobbi Brown one? I haven't tried either, but I was going to buy the BB one... anyone tried both?
wink.gif

(I just saw PinkCosmo said they are out in Feb. are these the first gel liners for mac? Do they have others out already that anyone has tried?)

These are the first gel liners for MAC; so we won't know how they compare to BB until they hit the counters.

Originally Posted by Laura I have to agree.. fair play to MAC for releasing all the new collections but what i hate about it is.. the world goes mad & everything is sold out within days!! Plus, the collections don't arrive in Ireland until 2 months after they are released in the US I believe the gel liners are going to be permanent; so even if they sell out at first, you should be able to get your hands on them eventually.
Madame B, on the otherhand, is a different story......

Latest posts

Back