Hautelook Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine went through with no problems. Logged on, clicked the bann.er, checkout and done. Keep trying!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it sold out. Now it says it's in another member's cart. I hope this doesn't trigger my gimme gimme gene, which will cause me to stalk the site all day.

Well, bummer. I was there right at 9:59, too! I live 6 hours from the nearest department stores, so I have to depend on the interwebz to get my little fixes.

Oh well, 35 dollars saved, right?  

It took a lot of refreshing of the page but I just got one.  Most of the time just a picture would show up, no check out option.  Once I saw the checkout page I heaved a huge sigh of relief, I really want this bag!

I logged in about 10:55 and kept refreshing.  Around 11:01 (computer's time) I got one.  I went back in and there wasn't a button, went back again saw a button, went back yet again and saw the on hold.  

I'm happy but wow this sold out fast.  

I even liked the bag!!!!

ETA:  OOh, the button's back!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I want it. I can't have it though.. going on vacation in less than a week and I need all my money :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Why...why...(fingers crossed it gets re-featured in a month like the lippie bag I got)

I haven't been able to have the add to bag option. I guess it's sold out but I wish it would SAY sold out so I could stop trying!

Wow, I can't believe it sold out so fast! This is a much better bag than the previous ones for me. I can't wait to get it!

Back