Have you been told that you....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol this is an awesome topic. I have been told I look like a ton of celebs. I actually did a little myspace project because I have that much time on my hands. I get... Amy Lee, Thora Birch, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Winslet.. even Rose McGowan

LOL. Did you put it in the who would you go gay for thread on here, haha. I had no idea who this was until Liz started talking about her boyfriend saying she looked like her.

Nah, I'm not allowed in that forum, haven't been a member for 15 days yet! :icon_cry:

I've been told that my eyes look like angelina jolie (my face is too fat to look like her tho)

and someone told me I reminded them of charlize theron.. wouldn't that be fab?

My mother in law says I remind her of Jennifer Love Hewitt...I don't see it though.

the one i hear most is the r&b singer mya ( mya harrison ).

i've also heard beyonce ( yeah right haha ), jlo, adrienne from 3lw, alicia keys. a drunk guy at a bar once told me i looked like selena.. hahah :icon_roll

I definitely see it, you look just like Christina Applegate. Me........I don't really look like any celeb, I like it that way because there could only be one me:icon_chee

For some reason, I get that I look like alot of the classic 40's actresses like susan Heyward and Maureen Ohara...

My question is have any of you had the your makeup done/did your own makeup intentionally to have people think that you really are the person people say you look like?

Back