Have you colored your hair? If not, do u feel like coloring? If yes, what color?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My natural colour is dark ash blonde. I had it coloured with blonde highlights from 13.. until a disater happened earlier this year when it went yellow and it looked awful. Thankfully I had a good hairdresser who got it close to my natural colour. I wont be colouring my hair again! x

I get my hair colored professionally, although I have in the past colored it myself.

My natural color is a dark, dirty ash blonde. And now, increasing amounts of gray. LOL I've been coloring my hair since I first got highlights at age 19 (I'm 34 now), except for when I was pregnant. I was paranoid to color my hair, so I took a 9 month break then. I've colored my hair everything from light blonde to brown to red... and a short time jet black. The last one freaked my husband out. LOL It's currently light brown.

I have dark hair I would like to do skunk highlights but keep some of my natural color. So I wouldn't go for a drastic change..

I think it'd be cute! Just don't have the guts to go through with it, lol. Last time I died my hair (which I have only done once) was in 7th grade. I am now 23 yrs old.

I have colored my hair for so long that I am not sure what my natural hair color is. I color my hair at home, I never get it done professionally.

my answer is : oh yeah!

As far as I can remember, I always colored my hair. My natural color is dark brown. I guess lol

first color was black. I'm blond right now. Madonnaesque or gwen stefani or christina aguilera lol

I love changing the color.

I had black, black blue, red (not deep red but more like a real redheaded girl), all shades of brown, all shades of blond and highlights on every color.

I've never colored my hair all the way. I get really thin highlights that look like super natural on my darker blonde hair. I did use a 10 day color thing and my hair was a brown/red color and I liked it but not enough to go permanent.

hahah i am currently in the transition of dying a bleach job gone wrong. natural color is a DARK blonde, i just had to bleach it myself, and i knew nothing about the stages, so it turned orange, then a week later i bleached again to a gold , OHMYGOD, horrible horrible, so i gave it up because my hair was completely fried. so i used deposit only color from sallys , a brown color of course. getting ready to dye it again, the gold is coming thru.

i did it way too many times. i grew out my hair && stopped. my hair was dark brown but now its brown.

here's the order of the damage:

bleached hoghlights

redish-brown dye x5

The last time I colored my hair I ended up with such a bad allergic reaction that I had rashes from head to toe that got so bad I ended up with a major staph infection. I will NEVER EVER color my hair again - lesson learned the hard way. Now I just enjoy the beauty of my natural hair color.

i wanna dye my hair almost black, but i'm not allowed to til i'm married lol i've never done it, but i did use a temp. one. wasn't much of a difference, though.

I tried it once, but it dried out my hair so badly that I started having it done professionally.

I colour my hair all the time.

I used to have White Blonde hair naturally when I was younger, as I got older my Dads' European Genes started to take over and my hair went progressively darker and darker!

I went from dying my hair blonde to brown to red to black to brown again.

My natural hair colour is a medium brown but I prefer darker, chocolate shades so that's what I'm currently colouring my hair with. Sometimes red but it washes out too fast.

been blonde with blonde streaks- brown with red streaks- brown with blonde streaks and now a deep shade of cherry red. I change hair color like some people change underwear! LOL!

I wish I had red hair... A deep lovely red! I don't think my skintone can pull it off though since I have so much olive in my skin...but I can dream!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I wish I had red hair... A deep lovely red! I don't think my skintone can pull it off though since I have so much olive in my skin...but I can dream! try some funky semi perm highlights- you'd be suprised how good they can look. besides I saw the pirates and wench pictures you posted- if you can make red E/S look that good you can def. do red hair!
smile.gif

I have colored my hair a lot. It's been soo many colors. From dark dark brown to auburn, to blonde, to light brown.. Right now its light brown.. I'm ready to change it.. It doesn't hold dark color for anything!!

My hair is light brown and I hate it...I dyed it red, then black over that, then stripped all the color out when I got tired of touching up my roots. Long process! Good thing it was after highschool and I didn't have to get a job for a little while, cause my hair was multi-colored blonde and red as I stripped it. I then did a hair filler and got it back to around my normal shade, then let it all grow out and vowed never to dye it black again.

Now I want it red again. *lmao.*

I've colored my hair, and I regret it. I used L'Oreal Couleur Experte (huge mistake) and it came out a horrible orange. It's either a horrible product, or my mother did a bang-up job of applying the highlights. Ahhh. Right now my hair is half my natural medium ash brown color (boring) and half light brown/brassy.
frown.gif
I have to get it fixed before I go back to college in the fall.

Once it all grows out i'm gonna try going to a dark chocolate brown.. I have an obsession with dark brown hair--I think it's absolutey gorgeous. It seems like my hair is growing slowly because I don't get it trimmed. Every time I go to a salon they cut off 6 or 7 inches, and every time I let my mom cut it, she chops off way too much too and I get upset.

Back