Have you ever cheated?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never ever dreamt of cheating on my bf...he is so sweet and evreything i could want. We have been together for like 5 years!! BUTTTT......recently i have been talking to my teenage bf a lot...and well old feelings are resurfacing again. I LOVE my bf for sure, but this ex...he is really swet...and caring. He admited he loves me but he just wants me happy...and he is happy i am with my bf. It hurts him...but he sucks it up for my happiness. And honestly...i think i still have feelings for him. But i kno i don't want to break up with my bf for anything....but this guy...i think about him a lot. I kno its wrong but i really can't help it. He has a gf and i don't want him breaking up with her cuz i kno i dont want to be with him. but these thoughts are still in my head. i don't kno...but its like i'm reliving my teenage years.

what should i do? i can't tell my bf how i feel...he'll be really hurt. i want to have less to do with my ex...but its hard cuz i really want him to be part of my life...as friends...wish if the extra thoughts could go....hellpppp me please!!

Latest posts

Back