Have you ever?...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
used body creme/lotion as a facial lotion? I bought the burt bee's body lotion (the carrot seed ) and I want to use that as a facial lotion.

Big No or Two thumbs up?

I have done it, and my face looked really good in the morning. I used Suave firming lotion.

I used the Benefit "Touch me and try to leave me" Cream. My face looked amazing!!

I've never tried it, and I agree with chococat123, it depends on the skin type.

I agree, It depends on how oily your skin is. If you have dry skin, why not? My mom uses cocoa butter and always has. Shee has great skin.

i use shea butter on my face, works great. but yeah, if you have acne or a really sensitive skin, i wouldn't recommend it.

I use Vasaline Intensive Care hand lotion on my face with no problems. But then again I do not have sensative skin..

I think I am going to stop using it since I noticed some..unusual things with my skin. for one, the lotion is so sticky. I hate burt bee's. this is the second chance they get and they have failed. badly.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think I am going to stop using it since I noticed some..unusual things with my skin. for one, the lotion is so sticky. I hate burt bee's. this is the second chance they get and they have failed. badly. Sorry it didn't work for you. I'd hesitate to use a body lotion on my face just because there may be ingredients in it that would clog my pores. That's just me though. I agree with what everyone else has said. Depends on your skin type.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think I am going to stop using it since I noticed some..unusual things with my skin. for one, the lotion is so sticky. I hate burt bee's. this is the second chance they get and they have failed. badly. that sucks it didn't work for ya. I'm unimpressed with burts bees line as well. It's very waxy IMO

Latest posts

Back