Have you tried Hard Candy Colored Mascara?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
This product looks really good in the stores, but I'm a sucker for labels.  Have any of you tried it?  I was thinking about getting the green or purple.

Reaction score
I have tried a few coloured ones and ones with glitter.   I'm not impressed with any of them.  They make my lashes feel crunchy.  Hate hate hate them.

Reaction score
I have both the green and the purple. Whilst I've certainly had better mascara, they're great for the price.

I haven't tried any of the glitter ones, nor am I about to. I'm way to old for them!

Reaction score
The 1000 lashes coloured mascaras came with black glitter mascara with it.  I had 3 glitter mascaras as I had once bought the pink, purple, and turquoise ones.  None added length or volume. just colour.  They were cheap but I ended up just throwing them away so it wasn't cheap when it became garbage :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by coachdiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have both the green and the purple. Whilst I've certainly had better mascara, they're great for the price.

I haven't tried any of the glitter ones, nor am I about to. I'm way to old for them!

Reaction score
Not at all impressed with their mascaras. I have tried about everyone of them. Currently I am using the black 1000 Lash. I only use it because that wand is sooooo awesome. Though, by itself it smudges so bad. Over it I put another mascara, currently a sample of Estée Lauder Sumptuous. 1000 Lash is a product I love to hate.

Latest posts