Hayden Panettiere: What Do You Think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
87862791.jpg

'Heroes' cheerleader Hayden Panettiere is quite the lady as she leaves a TV studio in Central London. She's only 18, but already dresses like a woman.

I love that she's dressing so lady-like at 18! What do you all think?

Reaction score
I got to meet her two weeks ago at Gen Con. She is both elegant and incredibly charming for an 18 year old. With a whole bunch of fanboys (often without adequate social skills or hygene) she was extremely poised.

Reaction score
I love her classy style. Love it! Britney should learn from her. Shes a damn shame, showing her saggy ass like its nothing.

Reaction score
I like the look, but not for an everyday look, i dont like the idea of 18 year old girls trying to look older than they really are, but she looks really classy, and i would definitely wear it for a special occassion, not to go out shopping or anything like that, i dont like the purse, probably the only thing i dont like about this look.

Reaction score
oh i love it.

she's so cute, and sooo tasteful.

love it!

Reaction score
she looks great but i kinda get the "it's all an act" vibe from her.

Reaction score
Cool. I have those type of shoes. Cant tell if its the same one. But it looks like it!

I love the look on her... shes such an undercover slut! I love it.

Reaction score
She looks cute and classy at the same time. I like it!

Lia

Reaction score
I want her outfit
smile.gif
I loved it - and i'm crazy for those kinds of shoes - if they didn't hurt so much i'd wear them

Latest posts