Hayden's perfect makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, the makeup does look gorgeous! I wonder if it really IS neutrogena. I've never really heard much good or bad, about them over here in Oz... I guess we will never know if it really is... I mean she is a spokespeople for the brand so it can't hurt promoting the stuff huh..
whistling.gif

Neutrogena's okay, I never really buy it at the ds but I love their lipglosses. She almost always looks pretty and fresh faced

Well, I would hate to think the Nutrogena makeup artist that did Hayden is going around lying to all the mags and blogs, as that would be total grounds for fraud.

She does have amazing skin, and I am sure the lab techs out there and professional corporate estheticians and dermo doctors working for Neutrogena help a lot in that aspect too...

If you have a great canvas, almost anything can look good on it!

She looks absolutely radiant and glowy and if this really is Neutrogena makeup! Then I must be missing out bigtime !!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif According to this and this, Hayden uses all Neutrogena, because she's the spokesgirl! OMG...I don't believe that for a second!!! lol! They're soo lying. It's probably similar to other drugstore brands using MAC and other high end products in their ads rather than their own products. All they have to do is just say that they used their own products.

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm I don't know that brand but it sounds okay!I think it helps when you already have a perfect skin, like Hayden does.

If you look on makeup411.com, it looks like a number of makeup artists to celebrities use Visiora. It's on their list of "Best of the Best" Foundation:
Makup411.com

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you look on makeup411.com, it looks like a number of makeup artists to celebrities use Visiora. It's on their list of "Best of the Best" Foundation:
Makup411.com

Thanks Shaundra. I think I will probably always wonder what the celebs REALLY use everyday to look great. It's hard to believe things when they are spokepersons you know?

Take Jessica Simpson who is supporting Proactive, the stuff that she own her great skin to, I mean who believes that
laughing.gif

It's just $$ but maybe it's true I don't know....

Back