Hectic weekend...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys...

Sorry I haven't been here to play and join in all the fun... This weekend is the Fall play weekend, and being the MA for it has been crazy!!

Tomorrow is our last performance and then things will hopefully get back to normal!!

Luv you guys and miss you!!

And pray, we have our second performance today at 7:30 so in a few minutes!! EEK!!
icon_eek.gif

Leila - have fun w/the play and hope the turtles are well!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Hi guys...
Sorry I haven't been here to play and join in all the fun... This weekend is the Fall play weekend, and being the MA for it has been crazy!!

Tomorrow is our last performance and then things will hopefully get back to normal!!

Luv you guys and miss you!!

And pray, we have our second performance today at 7:30 so in a few minutes!! EEK!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Leila - have fun w/the play and hope the turtles are well!! Puhleez!! They are totally taking advantage!! Today I got home at midnight and they were BASKING!! Little freaks... :icon_love:icon_love

Originally Posted by Liz make sure you take pics for your portfolio!!!! Liz I maxed out a 512 mB memory card with my digital camera taking pics... lol I think I MIGHT have enough!! MAYBE...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Have a great time and GET YOUR ASS BACK ASAP...lol j/k
wink.gif
Take it easy there T-rex!!
icon_eek.gif
And I'll get the foundation video tutorial to you tomorrow, my memory card reader is messed up, I think it got banged around too much... I'm going to buy another tomorrow...

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Fun!! I hope everything is going well. What show is it?? katy it is called "The good times are killing me." It is set in the 1960s and is about the segregation and issues between blacks and whites kin that era. Specifically it revolves around a 6-7th grade white and black girl who meet and become best friends, but get pretty much torn apart due to society's "rules" etc.
I finally got to sneak out and watch almost the whole thing last night, and it was AMAZING!! These guys in the cast absolutely floored me!!

My friend Emily is playing the lead, and honestly she is talking for the WHOLE play... She never ever is off stage!! I am in awe of these people...
icon_eek.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Liz I maxed out a 512 mB memory card with my digital camera taking pics... lol I think I MIGHT have enough!! MAYBE... Oh yay! Cant wait to see the pics Leila
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back