Heidi Montag: Better Before or After

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stand her. Sorry I sound really mean!!!!

She still isn't that pretty either (even with all that surgery)

I can understand being on that show, and not feeling pretty enough next to everyone, and that is a shame, but I don't like her as a person either....

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she was pretty before but I guess id have to see a non-photoshop picture to see the real difference. lol That was my very first thought when I first looked at the pics.

I personally cannot tell by looking at her face pictures of before and after. All I see is the same blonde chick in both photos. I guess that's the worst comment a girl with plastic surgery can get. XD However, now that you mention it, her eyes and boobs looked better before.

Her body looks more "fit" now, but things like cellulite and little bits of extra fat can only be subdued, never banished forever. It's normal among healthy women.

Hoooooly crap. She looks like my Barbie doll now.

She looked ... RIGHT, before. Now she just looks like a plastic toy. I loved her breasts and stomach before. Now they just look so unnatural.

I also think her face was fine. Interesting, even. Now? ... Meh.

Gross. That about sums up my reaction to the after. If she had looked like the after without actually being who she was before, I might have no issue. But she changed too much of herself. It's just gross.

Her face looks mainly now, the strong jaw I think?? Chin is better though. Boobs are fowl.

I never thought this thing looked good. I wish her and her sorry excuse for a husband would just jump off the face of this earth. She looks so freakishly plastic now.

she looks way nicer before, eps her boobs, now they look like 2 big plastic balloons just like Pamela Anderson @_@

Definitely better before
smile.gif
However, she has never been my fav. I think her stomach area looks better now... but her face scream ouch.

And the implants make her look wayyy top heavy. That was a bad decision, lol.

IDK though... everyone knows what photoshop can do
tongue.gif

I personally think she looked better before she had any procedures done; she is a pretty girl, all she needed was to find the right style & to give herself time to grow into her looks... She had her first procedure done around the age of 21; most people are not even done with puberty at that age. She just needs to stop trying to be a celebrity if anything.

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif whoa! nice Typical male answer! LOL...J/K

She doesn't look so great in the after photo as shown but I've seen some where she looks pretty good. I thought she looked cute all natural but I don't think she looks bad in comparison. I agree though...those boobies are way too big.

She was beautiful before... she looks so artificial now. Guess she doesn't believe in natural beauty... stupid Hollywood. BUT I will admit her stomach looks better now, but other than that... NAY!

I think that she looked much better before she got anything done. She was naturally pretty and cute before- she looks so fake now.

I think she looked just fine before! She had a much more sultry look about her...now she just looks generic.

Back