Hello everyone. im fairly new here :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ciaobonefish /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww. well thank you about my name! im originally from pakistan but my family moved to the US when i was 2. ahh thats so exciting that youre from brazil. i love meeting people from different places!

ahh a MAC store ive only been once. and its wonderful (and expensive for my pockets too haha). lately ive been ordering from mineral makeup sites. theyre fairly cheap and have great color payoff for eyeshadows/pigments.

i recently ordered from fyrinnae and i cannot wait for my eyeshadow samples to come in!

hehe.

I know a site that is very famous here in Brazil. The brand is Everyday Mineral and it has free samples, you only have to pay the shiping. I asked for mine, now I am wainting for it to arrive. Take a look at the site. I think you wil enjoy it.Best wishes.

Welcome to Makeup Talk!
smile.gif

Welcome! that pizza sound yum! I'm also learning, you'll learn alot from these wonderful girls! I'm addicted to this forum
biggrin.gif

Back