Hello from Japan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Noriko, live in Japan. English is 2nd language for me... so, I am a little embarassed to join in this forum. But, I decided to try it ! Because this site is awesome !
heart.gif

I am happy to be a member today.
laughing.gif
I knew this site in looking for the information of MMU. Yes, I am a MMU user, a freshman though..MMU is not so popular in Japan yet and the information is not so much.

I tried to use MMU fundations - Meow, Joppa, Alima.. EDM sample has just arrived in. I'm looking forward to trying it. Your advice is always welcome.. If my English sentences looks strange, please help me with your advice. I want to brush it up. Thanks
yaya.gif

Nory

Don't be embarrassed! There are many people on MUT whose first language is not english! Heck, most of them make more sense than me half the time and my first language IS english
tongue.gif
As far as I can tell you're doing just fine
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MUT
flowers.gif
I'm Kee
smile.gif

Thank you very much for your all welcome words to me ! It is 1:00 am already in Japan.... umm... I will be busier tomorrow to make up my blog and upload the products pics etc.. Have a nice day !!!

Don't feel embarrassed Nory! my first language is Spanish! anyway, welcome to MUT!
biggrin.gif

Your kind word, thanks. Nice to meet you, Baby V. Spanish... I have studied Spanish for 2 years in the university ! But few words only I remember. But I can say I can order '' Beer''. Gracious !

Back