Hello from Stormy California

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! The rain here is so bad and its storming. Its suppose to be our worst one in 4 years and possibly like El Nino I heard! =[ The winds are about 50 mphs and I look out my window and see all these trees knocking over. It kinda sucks and I keep hearing sirens. Ughhh, but anyways my mom won't let me go outside and play today so I'm staying home inside. But I just wanted to say hello and hope everyone is having a awesome friday where its not raining better than I am!!! =[

Hello and welcome to MUT. I'm in SoCal, Pasadena, and the storm hasn't hit down here yet. I'm excited. I love the rain.

Hello and welcome! Sucks, I know. It usually doesn't rain for more than 2 or 3 days, but I checked the weather last night and it's predicted to rain til Monday!

welcome lm lilo
smile.gif

Welome Aboard! I Live In Los Angeles And The Rain Just Kept Pouring Friday All Day Long. Anyway, Do Come And Join Us At The Forums, It'll Be Fun.

Welcome to mut! Hope the rain has stopped! I've seen the weather conditions there on the news here in NY!

Latest posts

Back