Hello from the Apple Mac Store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hello from the Apple Mac store in fashion island at Newport Beach, CA!! I know that MAC here isn't about computers here lol , but just saying hi from the store cuz they have web access here

Cya!

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Wrong MAC Tony.
tongue.gif


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hello from the Apple Mac store in fashion island at Newport Beach, CA!! I know that MAC here isn't about computers here lol , but just saying hi from the store cuz they have web access here
Cya!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can appreciate that! Hopefully one of those trips will be to pick up an ipod... those things are awesome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
I am not a MAC guy (makeup NOR confusers), I sure can appreciate them. We mmight just get us another Laptop from there just to have.

I am after that 30 inch LCD MONITOR!!!!!! Whoa...$2999.00





Originally Posted by NYAngel98

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can appreciate that! Hopefully one of those trips will be to pick up an ipod... those things are awesome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif





 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I am not a MAC guy (makeup NOR confusers), I sure can appreciate them. We mmight just get us another Laptop from there just to have.
I am after that 30 inch LCD MONITOR!!!!!! Whoa...$2999.00

WOAH!!! LOL You might as well hook up your tv set!!! LOL That some big $$$$!



 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
I know, I just pegged you for a PC guy & not a MAC dude.
wink.gif


 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
OUCH! Here I am complaining about a silly 17' or 19" monitor being semi-spendy.
icon_redface.gif


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
You're right! But I can appreciate MACs also. We were just down there for dinner and our little boy likes to play with the kids computers in the mac store lol





Originally Posted by keaLoha

I know, I just pegged you for a PC guy & not a MAC dude.
wink.gif





 

Latest posts

Top