Hello!!! Nice to meet everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined because I saw all of the threads discussing subscription beauty boxes. I just signed up for Ipsy, Birchbox, Glossybox, Starbox, and Beauty Army. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't have the monies to keep them all so after discussing them on here and seeing what I get I will have to get rid of a few of them. I love the box spoilers on here-there is no way that I can wait to see what I am getting. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Anyway, I am Kim. I am a student in upstate NY and though I have been wearing makeup since I was 12 I am just now learning how to do it properly. I have to admit I am pretty addicted now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Looking forward to talking to you all on here. From what I have seen everyone is super friendly and helpful. Yay! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome! I myself have been thinking of subscribing to Ipsy, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. s:.... Pleasure to have you, and hoping you enjoy what you get! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif
First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something. 

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Hauls and Stashes

Hello there! I just joined makeuptalk today as well :) I've had Ipsy for 4 months and it is the BEST, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I've received one Birchbox and I'm on the fence with it. Wasn't too impressed with the sample sizes/variety, but I'm going to wait a few more months with happy thoughts for better boxes! I have yet to receive my first Glossybox, seems they are very very late shipping them out this month. It looks fantastic though!

<3 Cookie

Latest posts

Back