Hello Stars

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I made it, yay I am so happy
icon_smile.gif
My bed is calling my name and I need my beauty sleep. lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
. Talk with you tomorrow

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

congrats lilla!!! add another one to the club
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif


 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
wow, good job Lilla!!!!! I think I´ll make it to my last star this weekend, hopefully.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by lilla

I made it, yay I am so happy
icon_smile.gif
My bed is calling my name and I need my beauty sleep. lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
. Talk with you tomorrow


Well look at that! good job!
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks Liz
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by Liz YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

congrats lilla!!! add another one to the club
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks Jess
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by wongy74 Congratulations, Lilla!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks sweetie, I am sure you'll be there.
icon_smile.gif


Originally Posted by Arielle wow, good job Lilla!!!!! I think I´ll make it to my last star this weekend, hopefully.
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Yay Jen, thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by Jen WooHoo, Lilla!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks boss
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well look at that! good job!
 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lilla I made it, yay I am so happy
icon_smile.gif
My bed is calling my name and I need my beauty sleep. lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
. Talk with you tomorrow Congrats Lilla,im still working on it,see you there some day,lol
icon_wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks nydoll and Reija
icon_smile.gif
smile.gif


Originally Posted by nydoll23 Congrats Lilla,im still working on it,see you there some day,lol
icon_wink.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks sweetie
icon_smile.gif


Originally Posted by charms23
23_5_108.gif

CONGRATULATIONS LILLA!!!

 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Great going Lilla -
icon_wink.gif


Originally Posted by lilla I made it, yay I am so happy
icon_smile.gif
My bed is calling my name and I need my beauty sleep. lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
. Talk with you tomorrow
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks everyone
icon_cheesygrin.gif


Originally Posted by Marisol Way to go Lilla!
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
WTG Lilla!! You are definitely a dedicated MuT'er!! Between this and the reviews, you probably never sleep! LOL

Also wanna give a big ^5 to Gwen (Nydoll23) for her 440 posts in only 16 days of being a MuT member!!! WTG!
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 

Latest posts

Top