Hello!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Devi Genuone and I'm a singer from the Bay area. 

I'm excited to learn about new makeup products, and contribute to the community. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hi Devi, Welcome to MUT!
hand.gif

Hi and welcome to Makeup Talk! Take a moment and read through our Terms of Service, then browse around the site. There's lots of information to be found on tips and tricks, makeup don'ts, and some great tutorials. We've got a lot of great threads and conversations going, do don't hesitate to jump in and join the conversations! Also, please take a moment and fill out your profile, so we can learn more about you and your interests. If you have any questions or need some help, please feel free at any time to contact myself or any of our moderators with a private message. Enjoy!! 
icon_razz.gif

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back