HELLO! =]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Lori. I am 21 and relatively new to makeup. I never really wore much makeup in high school but in the past couple of years I have become obsessed with buying and trying new makeup products. I have always loved to paint my nails and have an extensive nail polish collection. I have been into makeup subscriptions for a little over a year and that is what brought me here to see all the different BB's other people were receiving. Glad to be around other people that love makeup as much as I do. =]

flowers.gif
Hello and Welcome to Makeuptalk!
flowers.gif
Please be sure to look at our Terms of Service for MakeupTalk. Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Welcome Lori! I am pretty new to makeup as well, and just came back from a splurge. xD.... Hopefully you..... or..... we can learn alot here. c:

@KawaiiMeows: I have a love/hate relationship to your avatar. It's so cute, I look at it every post you make. Has that decal been on a shirt or anything?

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif

We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message me or other the moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back