Hello.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. I‘m a mature woman who uses makeup to make the best of what I’ve got, with a natural look. I prefer healthy non-toxic makeup. I’m here because I have looked everywhere and can’t find the kind of mascara I need.

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara: It's made with black tea and fruit pigments, making it safe for sensitive eyes. W3LL People Expressionist Mascara: This one is made with jojoba oil and beeswax, and it's free from harsh chemicals and preservatives. It provides a natural-looking finish that is buildable for more volume and length. Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara: This mascara is free from harmful chemicals like sulfates. It has a great unique dual-sided brush to lengthen and curl lashes while giving a nice natural, clump-free look.

Hi All, I am a new member of this forum here, I am Tim toe, the skincare expert on a mission to help Malaysians achieve flawless skin. With years of experience in the beauty industry, Tim Toe has become an authority in providing information regarding skincare routines, tips, products, and Skin concerns.

Latest posts

Back