Help? Advice? Something!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I am seeking help. Okay let me tell you all the story :

Well, I have a boyfriend of about 9 months, and no one in my family knows because im not allowed to have one .... or even hang out with boys! (even though like 90% of my friends are guys) Well usually I'd go visit him when neither of my parents were home. Nothing bad happens and yea. So my dad took off 2 weeks, my mom took off one week for the holidays. So i cant exactly see him for a while. But he's been hanging out with these 2 girls Sarah and Jessica. He liked Jessica last summer, and he liked her when he was younger. I trust him and all... but i feel really uncomfortable with him hanging out with them. And im so paranoid. I dont want to tell him, because im afraid he'll get mad, and this may ruin our relationship. Both these girls are allowed to hang out with guys. Both these girls are even allowed to have guys at their houses . I dont know if im jealous??? But it just really bothers me... what do i do ?

ahh, i know how that is. i'm not allowed to date, either, and when i was younger, i always got so jealous of other girls who could have guys over or date.

anyway, i was gonna say the same thing charmaine said
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Also, I believe that unless he has done something untrustworthy in the past, then you should trust that he wouldn't do anything with these girls. Exactly. I am sure he loves you and he justs sees them as friends. You've said that 90% of your friends are guys. Does that mean he shouldn't trust you?

Im pretty sure he wont do anything with these girls , but i was thinking, maybe he'll start likeing jessica again. When the school year started, he said he liked jessica in the summer, but when he came back to school, he started likeing me again. He didn't say anything about not likeing jessica? And i was thinking maybe the only reason he stoped having feelings towards jessica was because he stopped spending alot of time with her. Due to school and all, and her being a year older and in high school..

Yes. I understand your point. But he was always there when i was with those guys, and we dont hang out outside of school, and they are his friends too .

Originally Posted by Charmaine I think if your boyfriend respects you, he wouldn't cheat on you with these girls. Also, I believe that unless he has done something untrustworthy in the past, then you should trust that he wouldn't do anything with these girls. I agree
wink.gif

I think you shouldn't be afraid to talk to him..In a relationship people have to express their feelings. Don't keep them to your self..it will make things worse for you.

Latest posts

Back