Help - Best drugstore foundation for extremely sensitive skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation that won't irritate my very sensitive skin. I've tried Bare Minerals and it didn't irritate me but the coverage wasn't full enough to cover redness on my face. I just want a foundation that doesn't irritate my skin, covers well, and is comfortable to wear :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks!! xx

Have you tried Physician's Formula? I haven't tried their liquid formulas, but they tend to be gentle on sensitive skin.

Although it's not technically a 'drugstore' foundation but it's very much affordable. Monave makes great foundations for irritated, sensitive skin. They have a great loose mineral foundation, a loose mineral foundation/concealer as well as liquid/cream foundations called Moisture Mousse & Liquid Matte. I love them all, especially when my skin is reacting to absolutely everything. They heal up any breakouts I might have & completely calm any redness & irritation. The reason is that they have quite a bit of zinc oxide in them. The company has shades available for pretty much any skin tone and ship from the US. No drugstore foundations can compare to these ones.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you tried Physician's Formula? I haven't tried their liquid formulas, but they tend to be gentle on sensitive skin.
I second this!  I have a lot of redness to my skin and I keep getting recommendations for anything green colored by Physician's Formula.  I guess the green stuff covers up redness well.  But I haven't tried any so my comment can easily be dismissed.  Maybe you can try it and share your results :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I've also heard you can just put the green stuff on before your regular foundation - so you could keep using the bare minerals if you like it.

Latest posts

Back