Help! I need a new facial moisturizer.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I've had some really excellent results with Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. I used to have a ton of dry patches on and around my nose that would not go away no matter what, and this stuff cleared them right up. I would definitely recommend finding a place where you can test it out and take a sniff though--I know a lot of people really hate the way it smells. 

Update again. After a week of using cerave face wash, moisturizer, body wash and lotion, I started breaking out bad. I was itchy all over and my face was red. I guess I was allergic to it. I switched to acne free sensitive, with wash, toner and lotion. I also use. Burt's bees sensitive moisturizer. My acne is healing but now have dark spots from it. I'm thinking of trying Olay regenerist thermal mini peel as exfoliator a few times a week and regenerist  regenerating lotion SPF 15. Has anyone have tried these? Please give me some input.

Update again. After a week of using cerave face wash, moisturizer, body wash and lotion, I started breaking out bad. I was itchy all over and my face was red. I guess I was allergic to it. I switched to acne free sensitive, with wash, toner and lotion. I also use. Burt's bees sensitive moisturizer. My acne is healing but now have dark spots from it. I'm thinking of trying Olay regenerist thermal mini peel as exfoliator a few times a week and regenerist  regenerating lotion SPF 15. Has anyone have tried these? Please give me some input.

Back