Help me find a powder brush.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently bought Mac 187 to use with studio fix and I love it. I bought it because it is supposed to be the most universal foundation brush of Macs in that it blends cream concealor too (which is nice because I use the wand kind under my eyes). ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i have chanel's and it's rough! not worth the $50 or so.

mac 187, trish mcevoy 5, sonia kashuk 01.

Ohhh the #187 sounds very good, plus it's cheepier than the #150 or Stila's #8!

I love Lancome's powder brush. It's pretty wide but not thick, so it goes into my compact w/o making a huge mess around the edges.

Nothing yet, but the brushes that Leony show me and she has must be awesome!!!!!!!!

I've actually been trying to get the scoop on the e.l.f. brushes (which only cost $1). I'm just beginning to be serious about my mu application, but I'm a poor poor poor college student, so I've got an eye on my budget. Maybe someone who has tried them can comment (I think there's a thread on e.l.f. products somewhere on the forums). BUt it's something to look into anyway! For a buck, how can you go wrong?

The site is www.eyeslipsface.com

I've had this one huge brush since the beginning of time. It was actually my cousins way back in the day and she gave it to me when I was little. I went and looked on it to see who the manufacturer was/is but it didn't say. I wish I could have been more help. I hope you find a good one though.

I personally like the 2 powder brushes that come with the Mary Kay Signature brush set! I use the smaller one to apply my Everyday Minerals, and it works GREAT!

I higly recommend Paula Dorf's powder brush. It's a large, fluffy, incredibly soft brush made of blue squirrel bristles. You can buy it online on Sephora's site for around $50--the stores no longer carry her line--or get it cheaper on eBay if you're lucky.

Good Luck with finding a brush that you are happy with. I really need a new powder/blush brush myself.I will come back to this thread for some recs.

Alrighty, I'm bumping this thread because I need a good rec for a pressed powder brush! I've been using one that came w/ my MK powders, which worked well. But I've noticed since I started cleaning my brushes regularly, those aren't doing too well. So, I need a new one! Preferrably one that isn't an arm & two legs since I've dropped a substantial amount of money this week on makeup *lol*

Back