Help me get a smokey eye look

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyone from south western PA that couild help me get a smokey eye look? E-mail me anytime at [email protected]

Thanks,

Lori

Reaction score
Here's a link to Trisha's semi-smokey tutorial.. Hope this helps you out. I dont know what you mean by them having to be from south western PA. Do you want someone to visit you or something??

PS. I edited the title of your thread so users would know what its really about

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Oops Leony got there before me
Just helping out

Reaction score
Laura,

Yeah I thought if there was someone from my area we could get together and have like a make-up party and share make-up tips.

Reaction score
oh i wanted to know this too, but i want my eyes to look like this:

can anyone help?

Reaction score
Cottoncandy, a few of us are having a Smokey Eye Sunday on Sunday 2nd October so check out that thread for a few ideas next week

Reaction score
Ooooo.....just wanna say that's a great pic of Ashley.

And Lori, if you can't find anyone here close to u, u can always just go to the mu counter and have one of the artists there show u how to do it. Just bring a reference pic.

Reaction score
Cool! That's a great idea! Thanks!!

Originally Posted by iloveparis Ooooo.....just wanna say that's a great pic of Ashley.

And Lori, if you can't find anyone here close to u, u can always just go to the mu counter and have one of the artists there show u how to do it. Just bring a reference pic.

Latest posts