Help me more feminine naturally/make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your brows are your biggest stumbling block.  Perhaps you can get on your own feet before doing what they disapprove of.  You appear to be entire dependent and you have more issues than just trying to look like a girl or not. 

Originally Posted by ChibiusaChan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahaha maybe I am subconsciously. Well, I rather people be honest anyways ;P. But the problem is the brows I can't do because my parents would totally kill me if they found out that I did that. I'm trying to find other ways/advice that I could do without my parents knowing.

You know that men get their eyebrows shaped for more reasons than they want to cross dress, right? Get it done anyway and just tell your parents that you thought your eyebrows looked sloppy and you wanted to look neat and professional for school/work and to be more attractive to girls (whatever you think they want to hear.) There should be a unisex salon in the mall, or other area nearby, find one where the techs are different...have piercings, tattoos, wild hair color or styles. They would probably be less judgmental than if you went to one where they all look like middle aged housewives. By the way, I'm a middle aged housewife, so you can't always judge a book by it's cover, but you would probably be more comfortable telling the eyebrow tech that you cross dress but want to keep it to yourself too, if she isn't a cookie cutter average girl. Tell her you want them to look androgenous, so that you can use brow pencils etc to create a feminine look when you want that, but could also leave them alone and look masculine too. This can be done, there are women with heavier brows, like Brooke Shields back in the 70s (the most famous one I can think of, but they are around today too.)

Perhaps you can trim your brow so it wont be so bushy.  Its a men's personal groomer, its meant for ear hair, nose hair, sideburns and it has a long and short guide for brow.  If you trimp the hairs shorter, it'll look more groomed.   I use this to trim my brow and make it look more groomed.  Plucking alone doesn't make work for me. 

ok get the eyebrows thread. They look weird the first couple of days but dont worry, it happens to me too. Just make sure after you get them thread, you put a bag of ice on them to prevent pimples. To prevent the hair from growing back, pluck them once a week. Once you see little hairs growing back in, make sure you pluck them with a good pair of tweezers. Dont overpluck. Overplucking can look really weird lol. 

Use a good foundation to even out the skin tone. Make sure it maches your skin tone. You can ask the ladys at the beauty store. After you put foundation on, use a powder to make it look more natural. 

Use a light lip pencil and a light lipgloss on your lips.

Wear some blush. Maybe look some videos on youtube. Most people dont put on blush properly.

Try some eyeliner to define the eyes.

Make sure at the end of the day you remove all the makeup. I reccomend neutrogena face wipes.

Good luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

You look very native american so Id go for longer hair, but keep it styled like other woman have theres (youtube tutorial always help me), keep your brows thick but maybe a slightly differnt shape, a tiney arch would be cute. Id recomend a nose job, Im actualy getting one too. I love your lips! Im also getiig those done. Not to much make up though because your right I thought you were an atrractive guy at first.I also look like an atrractive mail but slightly more feminine then you.Id def get a nose job....and then go from there....If your over weight. WORK OUT PLEASE. Bangs are nice on you. No high lights and nuthing to sexy or out there, but after you get a nose job you could play it up a bit more if you wanted. You also have realy cute, sweet eyes that I wouldnt put toooo much make up on....

...theres alll kinds of things you can do surgicaly if you ever had the money and wanted to make payments........id focus on the nose because its a realy big defining facial feature...just your nose, work out if your over weight tell your body is nice looking, grow out your hair, get your nails and toes done, and dont for get a nose job.

Dont wear eye liner or hardly any make up till your nose is done! I can hardly pull off any myself....

Ok keep brows thick but focus on the middle part and your nose!!!!!!! if your nose was different you would feel like you had such manly feeatures.....Id love your ethnic look and feature if your nose was a bit smaller. <3 <3 <3 <3 It cuold be worse. I swaer.

Lol! My hair grew out wayyyy much longer (I think?). And my hairs reddish violet now. That pic was like... 8 months ago. XD. I look native American? o_O lol. I'm azn. XD. And my nose is smaller then that. I think it's just the picture that made it look like that ;P

Just as others have mentioned, the brows m. I've been on many reservations and could have guessed you were native american. Many of us natives were even born with Mongolian lines. I guess the "Ice bridge theory" is where it all goes back to. Have fun and best wishes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back