Help me pick a paper topic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright, girls. I take two online courses at college for a hopeful degree in communications at one point in my life. I know, I'm crazy. Anyway, I have this history research paper topic that needs to be emailed him by tomorrow morning. I am a teacher and have had absolutely no time to think about any of this...or maybe I was just getting too easily stressed?

Well, anyway, I need to pick a topic. The gist of it is "How _____ changed through history". I have thought of a few ideas, and I want to know what you think would be a good topic to choose that I can get a lot of good info on.

1) Racism (obviously! still goes on today)

2) Information exchange (printing press...as well as before and after)

3) Psychology

Any help is so greatly appreciated, you don't even understand.

The environment? That is a good idea...like how everything was kind of pure and clean, then inefficient cars were made and f*cked everything up? Is that on the lines of what you were talking about?

The environment? That is a good idea...like how everything was kind of pure and clean, then inefficient cars were made and f*cked everything up? Is that on the lines of what you were talking about?

I think it'd be pretty tough to do. Its not really an evolution so much as the world before and after industrialization. Music appeals to me, but so do fashion, and sports. Since you're a teacher, I think how school has changed through history is a good one.

I reckon the printing press would be interesting... start in ancient egypt and and japan and stuff... might be fun!

let us know how you go, it sounds like it might be an interesting topic, whatever you choose!

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif The environment? That is a good idea...like how everything was kind of pure and clean, then inefficient cars were made and f*cked everything up? Is that on the lines of what you were talking about? Well youd definitly have to narrow it down, but i guess it also depends on how long this paper has to be.

Maybe how attitudes towards the environment have changed - like from conquering nature to the big push for conservation etc today. What's your time period? I know you said "through history" but that's pretty broad (lol)! If you can narrow it down to the 20th century, or something, then that would make it easier for you.

I think education is a really interesting one - it helps to be really specific so you know exactly what you're focusing on is your assignment - so like education for children, or education in a particular country.

Women's roles/rights is also really interesting! And broad! What's your word limit?

Latest posts

Back