Help me pick the next DTB

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww man i really liked the naughty girl one lol.

It was gonna be so cuteeeeeeeeeee.

I wonder if some of you are going to break out the halloween santa's little helper outfits lol.

red bra with fluffy white trim lmao.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww man i really liked the naughty girl one lol.It was gonna be so cuteeeeeeeeeee.

I wonder if some of you are going to break out the halloween santa's little helper outfits lol.

Well, we could combine them and have a Dirty Little Elf.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lmao a Frostylil'ElfClausNaughtyFaveChristmasGift Ahahaha!
biggrin.gif

Perhaps you should only combine a couple.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif That would be cool, maybe combine the top two? Or you have a Naughty Elf/Mrs. Clause. Sort of a sexy, whimsical Christmas look...

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww man i really liked the naughty girl one lol.It was gonna be so cuteeeeeeeeeee.

lmao, I had something like that. I gave it to a friend though since it wasn't really my thing then.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Or you have a Naughty Elf/Mrs. Clause. Sort of a sexy, whimsical Christmas look... Hmm i dunno. lol we shall see!

I was thinking just to narrow it down to 3 and have people pick which one.

But it would mess up the competition.

And take away from others ideas next christmas.

And puctured. It wasnt your thing then....

Is it now?

*raises eyebrow*

lol!

Well, I picked Frost Princess, because even though these other choices sound like fun, I don't celebrate Christmas, like probably other members on here. I know the contest would extend to past that time for those who celebrate, but for those of us who don't, well, it just extends past December 25th :/ Sorry.

i picked favorite present. i thought it was the most interesting. they all sound great, though!

I really want to do more than one of these, maybe we can do a christmas themed one and then the frost princess afterwards.... but i dont know if the next winner will want that.

they are all great ideas. I really like santa's lil elves...I think it would be fun for the holidays

You know i think im going to pick something christmas related and we can do the frost later, the winter isnt going anywhere but christmas sure is!

Back