Help me with E/S please !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
today i'm so happy
icon_cheesygrin.gif
coz i bought some

MAC e/s

but i need your help which 2 or 3 colors can go together if you can :icon_love

and which color you think are good for uper lid and lower lid and the crease

here is the new e/s

Pardisco

Gleam

Living pink

Brule

Shroom

Trax

Naked lunch

Amber lights

Tempting

and these are the e/s i have them before but i dont use them alot coz i'm not good in eyeshadow makeup
icon_redface.gif

Humid

Mythology

Contrast

Creme de Violet

Nylon

Carbon

Sketch

and thank you in advance:icon_love

Shroom is an excellent color for highlighting the brow bone, or doing an overall eyelid wash--its a very versatile color.

Good crease colors include: carbon, trax, and contrast--basically, any of the darker ones paired with a lighter shade is a general rule.

There are so many possible color combinations, you just have to experiment and see which colors work well with your skintone/eye color-- that's part of the fun of make-up!

You can use paradisco on the lower lid, mythology or living pink in the crease, and lightly apply gleam under the brow with MAC 224(if you have it). Also amber lights on the lower lid, humid in a v from the outer corner of lower lid to the crease, and shroom under the brow. trax on lower lid, creme de violet from inner corner to 1/3 of lower lid, sketch in v of lower lid up to crease. hope this doesn't sound too confusing.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Harayer today i'm so happy
icon_cheesygrin.gif
coz i bought some MAC e/s

but i need your help which 2 or 3 colors can go together if you can :icon_love

and which color you think are good for uper lid and lower lid and the crease

here is the new e/s

Pardisco

Gleam

Living pink

Brule

Shroom

Trax

Naked lunch

Amber lights

Tempting

and these are the e/s i have them before but i dont use them alot coz i'm not good in eyeshadow makeup
icon_redface.gif

Humid

Mythology

Contrast

Creme de Violet

Nylon

Carbon

Sketch

and thank you in advance:icon_love

Originally Posted by ikebana Shroom is an excellent color for highlighting the brow bone, or doing an overall eyelid wash--its a very versatile color.
Good crease colors include: carbon, trax, and contrast--basically, any of the darker ones paired with a lighter shade is a general rule.

There are so many possible color combinations, you just have to experiment and see which colors work well with your skintone/eye color-- that's part of the fun of make-up!

thanks ikebana yes you are right i think shroom is nice for highliting its less shining than nylon it will look better on the brow bone
icon_smile.gif

i forgot to buy Bare canvas paint can i use Naked lunch as abase ?

i will try the colore how they will look on me

my skin tone is olive i think or little lighter i'm not sure
icon_rolleyes.gif
my eyes are very dark brown sometimes black
icon_smile.gif

i have dark eyebrow and dark braown hair

i tryed paradisco with humid and i liked it

Originally Posted by eightthirty I'm still learning the es tricks, but nice haul today!
ME 2 i'm still learning :icon_love

Originally Posted by devinjhans You can use paradisco on the lower lid, mythology or living pink in the crease, and lightly apply gleam under the brow with MAC 224(if you have it).

no i dont have 224 brush but i have many brushes i will try this one i sounds very nice
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Also Originally Posted by devinjhans amber lights on the lower lid, humid in a v from the outer corner of lower lid to the crease, and shroom under the brow. trax on lower lid, creme de violet from inner corner to 1/3 of lower lid, sketch in v of lower lid up to crease. hope this doesn't sound too confusing.
icon_biggrin.gif
no its very clear i will try them all and i'll tell you wich one i like morethank you very much for helping:icon_love

Awesome haul! Here are some color combos:

Gleam on lid/Trax on crease

Gleam on lid/Humid on crease

Mythology on lid/Amber Lights on crease

Originally Posted by Marisol Awesome haul! Here are some color combos:
Gleam on lid/Trax on crease

Gleam on lid/Humid on crease

Mythology on lid/Amber Lights on crease

thank you Marisol for the help i will try them all :icon_love

by the way i deleted that subject about the frensh site becoz i'm not sure if its ok to post it or no

and thank you for telling me about it

Here are some that i've tried with the e/s mentioned. I'm not familiar with all the e/s as I only have a few from your list.

Naked Lunch on lid - Trax in crease

Naked Lunch on lid - Creme De Violet in crease

Gleam on lid - Mythology in crease

Shroom on lid - Tempting in crease

Amber Lights (very light on lid) - Tempting in crease

Hope this helps
biggrin.gif

You got some great colours there and everyone has given fab colour combo's.

I would just say experiment with the colours, and new combo's will be made all the time!! Have fun!!

Nice haul!!
smile.gif
Combos I'd make are:

Paradisco on lid, Humid in crease, Nylon to highlight

Gleam on lid, Mythology in crease, Nylon to highlight

Shroom on lid, Trax in crease

Trax on lid, Sketch in crease

Naked Lunch on lid, Tempting in crease, Nylon to highlight

Amberlights on lid, Tempting in crease, Nylon to highlight

Humid on lid, Contrast in the outer "V", Nylon to highlight

Hope these help!!

Latest posts