Help me with E/S please !

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
today i'm so happy
coz i bought some

MAC e/s

but i need your help which 2 or 3 colors can go together if you can :icon_love

and which color you think are good for uper lid and lower lid and the crease

here is the new e/s

Pardisco

Gleam

Living pink

Brule

Shroom

Trax

Naked lunch

Amber lights

Tempting

...

and these are the e/s i have them before but i dont use them alot coz i'm not good in eyeshadow makeup


Humid

Mythology

Contrast

Creme de Violet

Nylon

Carbon

Sketch

and thank you in advance:icon_love

 
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Shroom is an excellent color for highlighting the brow bone, or doing an overall eyelid wash--its a very versatile color.

Good crease colors include: carbon, trax, and contrast--basically, any of the darker ones paired with a lighter shade is a general rule.

There are so many possible color combinations, you just have to experiment and see which colors work well with your skintone/eye color-- that's part of the fun of make-up!

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
2
You can use paradisco on the lower lid, mythology or living pink in the crease, and lightly apply gleam under the brow with MAC 224(if you have it). Also amber lights on the lower lid, humid in a v from the outer corner of lower lid to the crease, and shroom under the brow. trax on lower lid, creme de violet from inner corner to 1/3 of lower lid, sketch in v of lower lid up to crease. hope this doesn't sound too confusing.


Originally Posted by Harayer today i'm so happy
coz i bought some MAC e/s

but i need your help which 2 or 3 colors can go together if you can :icon_love

and which color you think are good for uper lid and lower lid and the crease

here is the new e/s

Pardisco

Gleam

Living pink

Brule

Shroom

Trax

Naked lunch

Amber lights

Tempting

...

and these are the e/s i have them before but i dont use them alot coz i'm not good in eyeshadow makeup


Humid

Mythology

Contrast

Creme de Violet

Nylon

Carbon

Sketch

and thank you in advance:icon_love

 
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by ikebana Shroom is an excellent color for highlighting the brow bone, or doing an overall eyelid wash--its a very versatile color.
Good crease colors include: carbon, trax, and contrast--basically, any of the darker ones paired with a lighter shade is a general rule.

There are so many possible color combinations, you just have to experiment and see which colors work well with your skintone/eye color-- that's part of the fun of make-up!

thanks ikebana yes you are right i think shroom is nice for highliting its less shining than nylon it will look better on the brow bone


i forgot to buy Bare canvas paint can i use Naked lunch as abase ?

i will try the colore how they will look on me

my skin tone is olive i think or little lighter i'm not sure
my eyes are very dark brown sometimes black


i have dark eyebrow and dark braown hair

i tryed paradisco with humid and i liked it

 
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by eightthirty I'm still learning the es tricks, but nice haul today!
ME 2 i'm still learning :icon_love

 
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by devinjhans You can use paradisco on the lower lid, mythology or living pink in the crease, and lightly apply gleam under the brow with MAC 224(if you have it).

no i dont have 224 brush but i have many brushes i will try this one i sounds very nice


Originally Posted by devinjhans Also Originally Posted by devinjhans amber lights on the lower lid, humid in a v from the outer corner of lower lid to the crease, and shroom under the brow. trax on lower lid, creme de violet from inner corner to 1/3 of lower lid, sketch in v of lower lid up to crease. hope this doesn't sound too confusing.
no its very clear i will try them all and i'll tell you wich one i like morethank you very much for helping:icon_love

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Awesome haul! Here are some color combos:

Gleam on lid/Trax on crease

Gleam on lid/Humid on crease

Mythology on lid/Amber Lights on crease

 
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Marisol Awesome haul! Here are some color combos:
Gleam on lid/Trax on crease

Gleam on lid/Humid on crease

Mythology on lid/Amber Lights on crease


thank you Marisol for the help i will try them all :icon_love

by the way i deleted that subject about the frensh site becoz i'm not sure if its ok to post it or no

and thank you for telling me about it

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Here are some that i've tried with the e/s mentioned. I'm not familiar with all the e/s as I only have a few from your list.

Naked Lunch on lid - Trax in crease

Naked Lunch on lid - Creme De Violet in crease

Gleam on lid - Mythology in crease

Shroom on lid - Tempting in crease

Amber Lights (very light on lid) - Tempting in crease

Hope this helps


 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
You got some great colours there and everyone has given fab colour combo's.

I would just say experiment with the colours, and new combo's will be made all the time!! Have fun!!

 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
Nice haul!!
Combos I'd make are:

Paradisco on lid, Humid in crease, Nylon to highlight

Gleam on lid, Mythology in crease, Nylon to highlight

Shroom on lid, Trax in crease

Trax on lid, Sketch in crease

Naked Lunch on lid, Tempting in crease, Nylon to highlight

Amberlights on lid, Tempting in crease, Nylon to highlight

Humid on lid, Contrast in the outer "V", Nylon to highlight

Hope these help!!

 

Latest posts

Top