Help!! Quick way to loose 5 pounds!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Naturally Any healthfood store should have it and I think it's relatively safe. Not sure about using it with other meds though ..would have to check online ..see if you can find that. Thanks!!

So what really really worked was the chitosan and the laxative..omg! my stomach went flat! I lost 4 pounds in a week! yay! Thanks for your input girls!!

Originally Posted by tashbash What laxative did you use? I just bought a cheap brand at Walmart..it's called equate..I took 3 pills every night and that did the trick!

using laxatives is really dangerous like people can become addicted so it should not be abused, i wouldn't use it as a regular thing to try and lose weight because what happens is it flushes everything you ate out of your system and your body doesnt have time to get all the nutrients, so you are losing things like protien, and electrolytes, water, so its really not too good for you and it also can make you dehydrate.

Originally Posted by Liz did you have to use the bathroom a lot? Oh yes!! A lot! They started to kick in after 6 hours and ended up going to the bathroom like 5 times..but I needed a flat stomach because I was going swimming and this did the trick

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 using laxatives is really dangerous like people can become addicted so it should not be abused, i wouldn't use it as a regular thing to try and lose weight because what happens is it flushes everything you ate out of your system and your body doesnt have time to get all the nutrients, so you are losing things like protien, and electrolytes, water, so its really not too good for you and it also can make you dehydrate. that's true girl! but I use it very sparingly..

sorry, i'm lost! you guys are saying that chickweed is like laxative that wud get addicted to it? what's other alternatives that i cud take then? if i wanna go on safe diet...?

Try cutting out all sugar *except natural sugars from fruit* and all processed foods, also drink plenty of water. Make most of your meals veggies (mostly greens) with a small amount of protien for dinner and/or breakfast, and eat fruit when you are craving sweets.

Originally Posted by smallpuppy Anybody know a quick way to loose 5 pounds in a week? I'm willing to try anything!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have IBS and had a lot of bloating and gas. The first few days I took the Lady Soma Candida product, I thought I was going to die. It made me nauseous and have diarrhea, but that was just the detox symptoms. They soon cleared, and I noticed I had less bloat and gas. I did the product 3 times a day for a little over a month and felt great. I have no bloating and have hardly any craving for sweets. I now take the product about one time a day for maintenance. Highly recommend this one.

Back