Help with PayPal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm trying to accept a refund however once i log into my account under the TO DO list i'm required to confirm my email and secondly there's the refund pending my acceptance. Now once i try to confirm my email it asks me for a confirmation code which was supposedly in the "refund email", once i try to enter the code located at the bottom of the email it rejects the code, stating it does not match their records. I'm confused;( If anyone has experienced this before please provide your input. I'm not allowed to claim the money unless i confirm my email address. My brain is fried from exhaustion trying to no avail
frown.gif

Thanks in advance

Michelle

Have you tried their customer service? Do they have live chat? I use paypal, but have never had a give a refund, so I have no idea. Good luck!

That is strange. Now that I think about it, I did get a refund one time from someone on Ebay, and I never had to confirm anything, it was just in my account. I wonder whats going on then?!?!

I'm baffled too. It just wouldn't accept the confirmation code i'm entering. I'm gonna go take a nap. My head is exploding...lol

I hope it isn't some kind of scam. There are tons going around on the internet. Have a nice nap! I am going to take one myself in a bit!

Thats weird,I have had refunds made to me but never did I have an email to click and confirm.When a refund is made,the funds are in your account unless the person sending the refund is using an e-check,then it takes 4 business days.Dont enter your personal information unless you are on Paypal's secure site.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hope it isn't some kind of scam. There are tons going around on the internet. Have a nice nap! I am going to take one myself in a bit! Thanks, that nap did me well. Hope you had a good one too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thats weird,I have had refunds made to me but never did I have an email to click and confirm.When a refund is made,the funds are in your account unless the person sending the refund is using an e-check,then it takes 4 business days.Dont enter your personal information unless you are on Paypal's secure site. Thanks for the tip. I will call pay pal to resolve this
smile.gif

Well thanks. My nap was awesome. A bit too long, so I am sure I will be up all night! Good luck with the paypal thing!

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well thanks. My nap was awesome. A bit too long, so I am sure I will be up all night! Good luck with the paypal thing! I'm up because I cant sleep! ugh

be extremely careful with any email you get from paypal. There are many many scams .. The fake emails look very real. I of the tell-tale signs though I believe paypal will always use your first and last name you have on the account. If there is any doubt log onto the site directly . dont click on any links in the email. Also if in doubt forward the email to [email protected]. The will generally email you back quickly..

I have given and recieved refunds from paypal. Its been a little while but I dont remember having to confirm my email address.

Latest posts

Back