Help with wrinkles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tape a piece of string to each side fo your face, pull string and tie in back of head. Instant face lift......as long as you dont mind looking suprised all the time!!!(jk) :laughing:

Too funny!!! I wish it was that easy, without the look of surprise all the time *lmao*

I am going to buy RE9 Lift for myself as part of my mothers day gift. You have to look good while you are chasing after the kids on any day! I'll let everyone know how it turned out for me. Thanks again. Leslie:satisfied:

That's great, when you get it...hear are some tips...

Apply 1/2 face only so you can see, apply on neck, eye lids and apply upward, do not use alot at a time, apply to finger and do sections, I usually start at top of nose ...go under eye and up. Give yourself about 45 seconds to dry, find a well lit room, and look around eyes and at chin to compare. Look up when looking in mirror so you can see where the most dramatic differances are. Then do the other side!

This is what I call my life saver product ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I look good no matter were I go, no matter how little sleep I got, and no matter how far I drove ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Have fun with it!

Ann Phelps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ann, right now I am using Alpha Hyrox in the morning with a sun screen. While using RE9 lift should I be using these products? In addition, I also have been using ROC anti -wrinkle night cream. I appreciate any advice.:eusa_whistle: Leslie.

It will not cause any problem at all. Its focus is to lift. I have lots of Proactive users using the lifts. I always tell people use what works ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

If you had decided to go with a wash from us, then I would have reccomend everything come from us because it pulls out impuritues which means you would add a chemical then pull a chemical and some have no problem doing this and never see a blemish, were others break out and have no choice. It is all about individual skin.

Ann Phelps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi!

i'm using a natural product Anti-wrinkle Cream with Clay <edited spam by mod> which contains Clay, natural oils, wheat germs, Calendula, Rice extract, Ferulic acid, Avocado, Cacao butter, and vitamins A,E, and C. I red about the miraculous powers of clay before on the web and thought to give it a try. I am very satisfied with it and I use it also on the neck and decolletage.I try to take care of my skin, especially now when i'm around 30 ...:whistling:

Dark circles are caused by that nasty word aging, sun damage, heredity, allergies:( Concealer can help for the daytime. Hydroquinne 2% is good and skin care companies sell it as a bleaching cream. But the prescription of Hydroquinne 4% is better. Don't know if all insurance companies will pay for it. It might be considered a cosmetic treatment. Tri Luma is also very good. It takes six to eight weeks to work. There are skin care companies that advertise on Make-up Talk forum that you can check out also. Also peels and glycolic acids work well also.

Shar

Alpha Derma CE is awesome. But you have to order online. It has helped my wrinkles and made my skin look firmer. tightened and much younger looking. It's the best wrinkle cream I've tried. I have tried so many drug store wrinkle creams and they just can't compare.

When you are selecting a eye cream or a glycolic acid to help your skin whether it be fine lines, wrinkles,discoloration, large pores, acne, blackheads, etc., that is not a prepscription drug, the ingredient should be listed in the top three ingredient listing on that product. That way you will know it will work so you can achieve great skin results:)

Shar

Also another thing you can think about is visiting the forums on MUT that paid to advertise their skin care products and cosmetics. Check out and see who has written reviews on them. E-mail that web-site company and see what they recommend in their product line.

Shar

I have combination skin and always have mild-to-moderate sun spot issue on my cheeks....other than that, I have pretty great skin and happy with it. I purchased the pH Equilibrant Moisturizer from Made From Earth  - as I started to notice fine wrinkles around my lips, and decided to try a this Made From Earth  product. The texture of the pH Equilibrant Moisturizer is a lightweight cream and it is absorbed so quickly when you apply it. I used it for a good solid week, and was shocked by the result. Not only did it diminish all the fine lines, it also improve my overall complexion and my skin is much brighter.    I will def repurchase when I run out of it.

Originally Posted by Twinkles-TX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I recommend Retinova / Renova for wrinkles. Also, Retin-A is very good but seems to irritate my skin more. You can't get it in the stores, though. You need a prescription or just order it online. There are plenty of good moisturizers at the stores you mentioned - I just don't think they correct wrinkles that are already there. Good luck!

Where is a good site to order Retin-A online?  

I really want to try this.. I have fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead (hitting 30 this year ::cries: :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I really want to try this, as nothing so far has worked for me.

Back