Help!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Alina!

I am Sabrina from Germany. I am very new here on board but everyone was so nice and kind to me at my start!

Just wanted to say that you are looking so beautiful! Wow, especially the second pictures you posted! You look like an actress or something like that!

I know the feeling of not being satisfied with the own nose. It took me a long time to get over it although everyone says it´s not a bad nose- that this is just me!

Don´t be sad! Just look into the mirror and be so happy that you are looking so very very beautiful! ! !

Nice greetings.. SABRINA

Alright everyone I finnally saved up the money 2 go 2 the mac counter n the end i only ended up buying 2 things tho
icon_sad.gif
...I'm posting a pic 2 show U the new makeup routine i'm doing and i would very much aprretiate it if u could tell me if there's a difference at all..And ty ty ty every1 for helping me..also i'm soo not geourgeous but i do appretiate the compliment
smile.gif
...Ok here we go...Ughhh how do U post pics again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by curvacii0us

Alright everyone I finnally saved up the money 2 go 2 the mac counter n the end i only ended up buying 2 things tho
icon_sad.gif
...I'm posting a pic 2 show U the new makeup routine i'm doing and i would very much aprretiate it if u could tell me if there's a difference at all..And ty ty ty every1 for helping me..also i'm soo not geourgeous but i do appretiate the compliment
smile.gif
...Ok here we go...Ughhh how do U post pics again
frown.gif

Hi Curvaciious.....click here to see how to upload pictures : https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=8236 and look at option #2

Originally Posted by curvacii0us

Hello???

Welp, I attempted to meet ya in chat to assist you, but you never came in.
frown.gif
PM one of the mods, and they will help you. Take care

Back