Henna (mehndi) Art on my Hand

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow your cousin is really talented. Tube mehendi doesnt come out as dark as the powder mix , which I always thought was because it didnt have lemon in it. Can you check the tube yours came in and tell me if it has lemon or not?

Thanks
smile.gif

That looks great! I do some henna art too, but I'm not all that patient! For Eid, some of my friends came lining up in my house to get it done, they were happy with what I did for them, but I wish I had more patience and talent!
smile.gif

miranhat, dats a beautiful design!! I juz did mine for Eid, but not as gud as urs.Mine is a readymade cone but the outcome colour is sooo light (orangey). When i went to Dubai 3 yrs back, i get my mehendi done n the colouyr wus maroonish brown!! too bad the stores had moved n i cant find it anymore!I wonder how the Bolly's mehendi is damn dark?where can i get a gud one?u know any places?

Originally Posted by katrosier /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow your cousin is really talented. Tube mehendi doesnt come out as dark as the powder mix , which I always thought was because it didnt have lemon in it. Can you check the tube yours came in and tell me if it has lemon or not?
Thanks
smile.gif

I agree with you..it did have lemon in it..and turn out very colorful..

Originally Posted by bronze_chiqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif miranhat, dats a beautiful design!! I juz did mine for Eid, but not as gud as urs.Mine is a readymade cone but the outcome colour is sooo light (orangey).When i went to Dubai 3 yrs back, i get my mehendi done n the colouyr wus maroonish brown!! too bad the stores had moved n i cant find it anymore!I wonder how the Bolly's mehendi is damn dark?where can i get a gud one?u know any places?

I left comments in ur profile..check it out. sorry for late reply
frown.gif

Thank you Girls!

Back