Here I am! and I can see you all by myself!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad everything went good Rosie, eye surgery sounds so scary! Actually all surgeries sound scary to me and I've been through two.

Glad things went well! I really want to have Laser eye surgery. I'm so sick of wearing contacts/glasses all the time.

thanks everyone.. my surgeon said I could drive... did you know, the legal limit of driving is actually pretty low vision in my opinion! I was like what! I wouldn't drive with vision that low! but hey.. at least I can drive again.

That's great Rosie! So were you awake for the procedure? Are you getting around fine without the pain meds today? I'm glad everything seems to be healing up very well!

I was awake yes.. they just put anasthetic drops in your eyes, and then put these special plastic things over your eyes to keep them open. Then they tell you to focus on a flashing red light while they laser your eyeballs!

I'm not on pain medication today... I have special drops that I put in but they just buffer the eye. If they get painful then I have pain killer tablets and some anasthetic eye drops too, usually it's more discomfort, not actual pain
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yey.gif
Glad to hear all is well! I'm envious, I want to have the surgery...but I'm a wuss.
laughing.gif
same here!!!!
Rosie, i'm glad you and your bf are doing better
smile.gif

it's really not that bad.. the scary thing is wondering if they WILL hurt you.. and the smell of lasered eyeball is a bit unpleasant, but seriously, I'm a pain wuss and it was bearable, and totally worth it for the results!

Back