Here is my belly!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww you look adorable!!
smile.gif

Heehee...thanks!!

I'm getting more excited...but we haven't picked out any names, yet. We can't agree on any names. *sigh* It would help if we agreed on a gender, LOL...

Joe wants Adrian if its a boy and Adrianna if its a girl. I want Christopher if its a boy and I just can't really think of any girls names (probably because I really think its a boy).

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Heehee...thanks!!
I'm getting more excited...but we haven't picked out any names, yet. We can't agree on any names. *sigh* It would help if we agreed on a gender, LOL...

Joe wants Adrian if its a boy and Adrianna if its a girl. I want Christopher if its a boy and I just can't really think of any girls names (probably because I really think its a boy).

You look so beautiful!

Ever thought about naming him, Christopher Adrian? Or Adrian Christopher?

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look so beautiful!
Ever thought about naming him, Christopher Adrian? Or Adrian Christopher?

Yeah, Adrian Christopher...but, to be completely honest...his mom was going to name him Adrian Christopher, and then changed it to Joseph. She's so damn possessive already (its all "my baby this" "my baby that" When Makayla was born she would monopolize her from anyone else...very irritating)...I guess I'm kind of nervous that it'll just give her more reason to be over-the-top possessive. I mean, she was really irked that we did not make Makayla's middle name Maria (which is her name) and took it as an insult since all of the women in her family have that name "somewhere" in their name.
tocktock.gif

I like that name...I'm just not sure how good the results would be.
scared.gif

Back