Here To Share My Makeup Knowledge and also to Learn New Ideas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been wearing makeup for 56 years. I used to sell Avon, and also sold makeup in a department store. I will never give up my black eyeliner. Makeup should be fun. No rules. I do not care what look is in. I love shimmer eyeshadow. I hope people will say hello to me and welcome me to this community. I do not claim to know everything. I have also posted some questions that I would like answered. I hope to hear from you soon.

Wow you have such experience, is awesome!! if is not too much trouble, I would appreciate to receive advice on my eyebrows from a professional such as you, welcome! and happy day

I have been wearing makeup for 56 years. I used to sell Avon, and also sold makeup in a department store. I will never give up my black eyeliner. Makeup should be fun. No rules. I do not care what look is in. I love shimmer eyeshadow. I hope people will say hello to me and welcome me to this community. I do not claim to know everything. I have also posted some questions that I would like answered. I hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Sherrie, nice to meet you on here

Almost a year late, but welcome! :)

Latest posts

Back