Here we go again...what is my BF thinking???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by envymi LOL-Hey now, not all my $$$ is from XXX. I did have a regular life before this(maybe not regular, but not so ADULT
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) I've just got a great eye on the best ways to make me money ooooh... I'm broke... gimme some tips here! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ooooh... I'm broke... gimme some tips here! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Janelle, find a rich boyfriend!!! Love, Mom
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I live in Los Angeles now, when we move to AL it won't be our only home, cuz we'll still have to travel for stuff. We won't be giving up any of our websites anytime soon and so we'll still need to find new girls. I just need more to do cuz part of me is a traditional homemaker type, so I need to satisfy that side of me sometimes. And I know any biz in AL won't be a big $$$maker, but it's extra income none the less

Originally Posted by K*O* Janelle, find a rich boyfriend!!! Love, Mom
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah, those always help
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi I live in Los Angeles now, when we move to AL it won't be our only home, cuz we'll still have to travel for stuff. We won't be giving up any of our websites anytime soon and so we'll still need to find new girls. I just need more to do cuz part of me is a traditional homemaker type, so I need to satisfy that side of me sometimes. And I know any biz in AL won't be a big $$$maker, but it's extra income none the less Well, LA is almost like NY (not quite)...Websites you can take anywhere....its like the plague!....What more do you want to do??? Go to Beauty school??? Im sure you can teach them more than they know.....Why don't you try something out of the ordinary - like a series 7 (i think its called) - stock market training there's a ton of $$$ in that....its so interesting & you can get a nice flat in Manhattan and wind up working at the NYSE.....that's a money maker...not eyeshadow and facials.....

you need something to stimulate your brain, you're bored ! Cosmetology, or beauty school... - that's a hobby! - nothing you don't know already, whatta ya gonna make a big $3 /$5 tip on a hair cut??? Don't mean to sound cruel, but seems you can do a lot better - you're very ambitious.....

Originally Posted by K*O* that's a money maker...not eyeshadow and facials..... You say this on a makeup site!?!? HAVE YOU GONE MAD!?!?! lol
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You say this on a makeup site!?!? HAVE YOU GONE MAD!?!?! lol
icon_eek.gif
lol.....Janelle, please.....we're talking., and Im giving her my opinion....I don't care if its a makeup site or not... the girl can do better than beauty school!!

stock market! that's funny, it's soooo not me. I've always been in the entertainment biz in some way or other and I have an obsession about makeup and skincare. So the cosmetology thing is more of a hobby that I can make money from. In fact, everything for me is pretty much a hobby. I do makeup now, but I want to have some official training, possibly in special effects makeup too. I don't need another real career. Been there, don't want it again. I used to be in sports and entertainment mgmt. I'm just finding fun things that can make me more money. My man just happens to be over eager about it all and wants us to have everything now.

Originally Posted by envymi Yeah, those always help
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Envymi....I've been telling Janelle from day one!!! Learn from my mistakes !!!

Originally Posted by K*O* lol.....Janelle, please.....we're talking., and Im giving her my opinion....I don't care if its a makeup site or not... the girl can do better than beauty school!! LOL, yes I can do better than beauty school. After all I had an academic scholarship when I went to the U of Michigan. But I'm all about stress-free now and I still do a whole lot of other things that I don't discuss much on this board, I just like finding fun things

Originally Posted by K*O* Envymi....I've been telling Janelle from day one!!! Learn from my mistakes !!! Ha! I've always made alot of my own money, but my men have always made at least 10x more +It's always important to make your own money and keep it and have your man spend all his money on you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Ha! I've always made alot of my own money, but my men have always made at least 10x more +It's always important to make your own money and keep it and have your man spend all his money on you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Of course they've made 10x's more - IT'S A MAN'S WORLD !!!!! If you don't have a D*$&%^ between your legs - it ain't happen'.... oooooops, did I say that??? & OH & HAVE HIM ABSOLUTELY - SPEND IT ON YOU..... We see eye to eye on than note! lol

I think you need a vacation and really think things out...what you said about like the theatrical end of makeup - that could be a challenge....that is interesting - that's where the money's hiding....Not doing prom/or wedding faces...
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 And guys with lots of money are usually all A**holes.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Not all of them.... You haven't found Mr. Right!!

ok kids...(ain't that cute)...luv it...

well, it's been a pleasure talking w/you Ms. Envymi...., & of course, my lovely darling daughter Ms. Janelle, but there comes time to say goodnight - of which I'm bailing now...got to work tomorrow morning - like the rest of the peasants do.....going for that almighty dollar!!!

Take care my darlin's....Love, Momma
tongue.gif

I think you need to do what is going to be best for you and your son. What do you see yourself doing? If you don't enjoy doing the web stuff, then why try to learn it? Maybe you could hire or outsource that aspect of the business. Just remember, that at the end of the day, you want to be there for your child and not be so busy that you miss out on his days and what he wants to do. I don't think that any amount of $$ would bring back the memories you will have of your son's childhood.

Just my 2 cents...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back