Here's My Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MACGoddess what about the line of the 209 Liz? Do you not like that for the Fluidlines? i don't have the 209, so i'm not sure about that one. but i like angled brushes to line my eyes. works better for me

Originally Posted by MACGoddess WOW!! You look amazing in that pic! Do you love Shimpagne? It is on my wishlist, probably going to be one of the first things I buy! Make sure you get them when you can since they are limited edition items.

Originally Posted by Marisol Make sure you get them when you can since they are limited edition items. i know, i'll probably keep thinking about getting more and then talk myself out of it when i go to the counter. i'm really blonde like that.

Wanna hear something funny? I keep seeing different people post pics with the skinfinishes and I will call the MAC stores near me to see if they have them available. If they do, I will drive over there and then halfway to the store, I talk myself out of getting them. I have done that 4 times now. I already have New Vegas, Shimpagne and Stereo Rose. I am still debating whether or not to get any more.

Originally Posted by Marisol Wanna hear something funny? I keep seeing different people post pics with the skinfinishes and I will call the MAC stores near me to see if they have them available. If they do, I will drive over there and then halfway to the store, I talk myself out of getting them. I have done that 4 times now. I already have New Vegas, Shimpagne and Stereo Rose. I am still debating whether or not to get any more. HAHAHA...if i had 3 of them then i'd stop there. if i get another it will be the porcelain pink. that's a major IF.

Originally Posted by spazbaby HAHAHA...if i had 3 of them then i'd stop there. if i get another it will be the porcelain pink. that's a major IF. i am debating between porcelian pink or metal rock.

I am going for the Stereo Rose and Shimpagne... The others are "eh" in my book...

I can find a use for them, but I already have a bunch of cosmetics that I don't use or don't use that often, I'd rather just use them, bc then I can use the cheaper stuff and actually be able to somewhat afford the MAC stuff I DO need.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am going for the Stereo Rose and Shimpagne... The others are "eh" in my book...
I can find a use for them, but I already have a bunch of cosmetics that I don't use or don't use that often, I'd rather just use them, bc then I can use the cheaper stuff and actually be able to somewhat afford the MAC stuff I DO need.

I think the Stereo Rose would be too dark for me. The MA was pushing the Porcelain Pink and Shimpagne. I should have just gotten both. Now I'm frustrated!

For some, Stereo Rose is like Nars Orgasm. But for me, Nars didn't do anything. Didnt like it all too much. Stereo Rose - I love it!

Originally Posted by Marisol For some, Stereo Rose is like Nars Orgasm. But for me, Nars didn't do anything. Didnt like it all too much. Stereo Rose - I love it! really? i didn't think it looked anything like Nars O. maybe different skin tones.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul! I am curious to see how you like your new Fluidline. Gleam lash to creaseShroom crease to brow

Blitz & Glitz Fluidline

Shiseido mascara

Originally Posted by spazbaby Gleam lash to creaseShroom crease to brow

Blitz & Glitz Fluidline

Shiseido mascara

claps.gif
Nice eyeliner!!I love it!!

How are you liking that blitz n' glitz?? I just saw it on the MAC site, and I'll be there friday for a makeover
wink.gif
so I'm gonna have to buy something!! lol

ps. - that pic is great - I think I'll check out the skinfinishes too - I thought they looked too shimmery - but it doesn't look that way on you.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 How are you liking that blitz n' glitz?? I just saw it on the MAC site, and I'll be there friday for a makeover
wink.gif
so I'm gonna have to buy something!! lol
ps. - that pic is great - I think I'll check out the skinfinishes too - I thought they looked too shimmery - but it doesn't look that way on you.
wink.gif

I like the Blitz & Glitz. It has less shock value than Blacktrack so it's better for everyday. The MA described it as having a little bit of an olive tone to it, making it less harsh.
I wasn't expecting to like the skinfinishes. I went light with it, but not super light. I really liked the effect.

Originally Posted by Trisha Marisol , just get all the SF, i did cos i know i'll kick myself for not getting them when they are gone! That's what I was thinking.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha they are gorgeous and will last for years so no need to feel guilty bout it! x Years? Wow. Then they'll bring them out LE again. They look suspiciously like some of that Laura Gellar junk on QVC...she also claims that her stuff is baked in an oven in Italy. But the skinfinishes are nice so I know they're not the same stuff.

very pretty....love that lipglass!

Originally Posted by spazbaby pic of me w/ Shimpagne skinfinish, Nars O & lychee luxe lipglass

Back