Heroin hidden in puppies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is so wrong.

how can someone do that.

poor lil puppies.

some people are really sick!

i heard about that the other night, too. sadddddddd what people come up these days.

I saw this on the news too. It made me sick to my stomach. Why dont they just swallow it themselves (like those idiots that put drugs in condoms and they swallow them). Not that they need to do it at all, but they usually end up killing themselves when they swallow all that and the condoms or baggies rupture. There was a girl in my city who tried to take tons of pot with her on a trip and was caught, she told the cops that they were Christmas gifts for her friends. Good answer, Einstein.

When I heard about this on the news I was so angry that these sick scum will use defenceless innocent animals to get their dirty drugs into a country. I know what I would personally like to see done to the dispicable b*s*ards that did this but I wont repeat it on a website. :icon_twis I am an animal lover and an animal rights supporter and this is just yet another example of what cruelty man inflicts on innocent animals.

I think it is a horrible startling reality as to what is going on around us in the world. Personally, I have never been interested in drugs and have never taken any (apart from prescription drugs like paracetamol!) but I would not judge others who do. Sadly as a teacher I have seen first hand what destruction drugs can cause to people. I have had to deal with learners who have been on drugs and it is awful seeing a young person slipping into the hands of drug taking. There will only ever be one winner when it comes to drugs, and that is the dealer who makes dirty money from selling the vile stuff. Sorry to rant off the point.........

Back